I need help on my second cycle, Tren, test, dbol kickstart?

I'm not having problems with my testosterone cycle. I was saying that they were. not that it affected them to a point of non performance they just said that they felt more short of breath sometimes. its not like a do or die thing for them. I have not had a single problem of notice during my testosterone cycle.

I gained weight and got faster. I topped my maxes for sure because most of my new reps are my old maxes. I blew through everything I had been doing within the first two weeks. That's not water weight. I felt on comes faster probably because of my frontloading and everything after that continued until around week 8 when things stopped being as drastic, which at that moment I changed my workout routine to continue gaining.

and before you say that I'm going to get caught up in the military doing roids. I never planned to do them in there anyways. I don't plan to make this a thing I continue to do because I am not a drug addict. I'm also not against being on trt later in life, my dads on trt and he never even did steroids. he just chose to be on trying to make his life better, like I have chosen to be on steroids to make me feel like mine is. I don't plan on being a bodybuilder and I also don't plan on giving a shit what you are going to say unless it's not filled with ignorance.

No, and I have not started my pct yet as it has not been long enough past my last injection. but I plan on doing a clomid 100\100\50\50 if you think that's too high let me know but that's what most of my researching has led me to believe especially since I do not have any hcg on hand as my gear guy does not right now either.

clomid 100\100\50\50, is this too high? i made a comment but i think it didnt go through or something because it doesnt even say its pending. no i did not take hcg because my dude did not have any on hand and i didn't want to try that many things on my first cycle. my second cycle however i am considering it to make my pct smoother.

I gained weight and got faster. I topped my maxes for sure because most of my new reps are my old maxes. I blew through everything I had been doing within the first two weeks. That's not water weight. I felt on comes faster probably because of my frontloading and everything after that continued until around week 8 when things stopped being as drastic, which at that moment I changed my workout routine to continue gaining.

what was your time in the 40, or 100?

Well I have not ran my one hundred on gear yet, but last year i ran a 11.59 on the one hundred and a 5.3 on the 40. Now i have ran a a fourty time in 5 seconds flat, which is not much of an improvement speed wise, but with my added 25 pounds I'd still consider that a leap. I am fine with staying the same speed i am, but knowing that during track if i just ran this cycle I would be wearing a 25 pound weight vest during our practices and I am sure that when I take that off I would be heaps faster considering weight lifting would be going on at the same time

and the one hundred is not really my event. I am a four hundred runner, and a two hundred runner, i also do javelin.

please dont start another thread with the same questions and issues keep it all here.

Last edited:
I just want to know why i shouldn't run tren if i don't plan on continuing steroid use for more than two more cycles in the first place for at least a couple of years. would it hurt to run it so that whatever i run after this could be more cutting fat and getting leaner while still keeping strenghth?

a couple years being more than a couple years because I do not want to get caught up in college with them, the military with them, or with them in general. I would rather wait until I am around twenty-six or whenever I am out of the clear so to speak. I may not even run two more cycles after this it may only be one. it all depends but I know for sure I'm running a second cycle, I just came here for questions, not criticisms that give no reasoning whatsoever.

your question is

I just want to know why i shouldn't run tren

and ironically you answering your own question in the same sentence

i don't plan on continuing steroid use for more than two more cycles

tren is designed for the professionals & is harder to recover from

not for an amature that is ignorant and more less just jerking around

Last edited:
What do you think I should run along with my testosterone cyp at 500? I want to do a dbol kickstart because i have only read good reviews about it, i just want to know like some dosages and stuff so i can plan ahead. I'm just trying to know every side of stuff. I'm not heart set on running tren, i just don't know every type of steroid and what would be the best.

I am 18
After cycle, I weighed in at 182 but have not started my clomid yet.
I am 5'11
I need to get my bf checked again but if I were to guess i would say 15 percent.
i figured as much....

im baffled by the members here who have responded looking to give cycle advice...

YOURE FUCKING 18, DO YOU KNOW WHAT TRT IS? DO YOU WANT TO BE INJECTING A NEEDLE INTO YOURSELF 4 TIMES A WEEK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM GEAR!

you, my friend, are not ready.. your friends are idiots and birds of a feather... well..

put the steroids away, run a proper pct.. and pray that your levels recover..

If you have to be injecting needles into yourself 4 times a week then you are definitely not on trt, you are on some cycle that would require you putting multiple different compounds into your body. Why are you trying to scare me away from something I'm not scared of? I made this choice myself. I don't know why I even bothered joining a forum to ask questions to educate myself if you guys attack me and call me ignorant for asking the questions in the first place. Would you rather me go in with no idea what I'm doing to my body?

What do you think I should run along with my testosterone cyp at 500? I want to do a dbol kickstart because i have only read good reviews about it, i just want to know like some dosages and stuff so i can plan ahead. I'm just trying to know every side of stuff. I'm not heart set on running tren, i just don't know every type of steroid and what would be the best.

The whole dbol kickstart thing is overated imo

a second cycle if i could do turn back time and do over again would be

weeks 1-5 - 500mgs test c - ai on hand in case

weeks 5 - 10 - ad 40mg anavar every day

weeks 10 - 12 500mg test c

run 500 iu hcg twice uh week throught the cycle and all the way up till pct starts

You wouldn't run any test with the anavar? Like to combat the fact that you're suppressing it and not using any test with it. and what all does hcg help with? I've read about it but i've never talked to someone about it.

At 18 you will be shutting down your natural testoserone when it is at its highest point.

Your body is actually still in puberty basically. You're not done growing height wise more than likely and your pubescent stage is in full swing. 17-25 yrs old is when your endocrine system is establishing manhood and you're shutting it off and flooding it. These forums are full of 18-20 year old juicers with issues threads. Learn from their mistakes. This isnt some elitist mentality or an attempt to hold someone back. Having you on these forums for the next 10 years, HEALTY, eating right, training hard and then cycling when your about 25 is what would please us most.

TRT sounds sexy knowing you will have "x" testosterone but 4 injections a week, AI, blood donations and labs are already kinda old and I've been on it 17 weeks. I have a vacation to Florida. . . . Well . . . TRT has to come along. Now Im wondering what it's going to be like when they see the vial of test, two syringes, 2 extra points and the 2 different colored prescription bottles I have. Oooh how fun the TSA interrogation will be and lord Help them if they try to take it, OR DO!! Then Help me, or if my vial busts and I lose WEEKS worth of testosterone. I have to ensure I have the money to laybfor my TRT out of pocket. What happens if life shits on me and it's bills or TRT? Then what?

I watched buff dudes drop pounds like some diet show in the feild. In Germany I did a 90 day feild/ cav qualification about once a year if not more. Graphenvier and Hohenfelds ( spelling). No working out, shit sleep, 18 hour days constantly and some 48 hour days!!!

Get deployed to some shithole FOB and you'll be getting MRE and tin can cat food.

Back