I need some advice on an eq, test cycle!!

Texanstud

Okay let me just start of by giving my stats
Ht.:5"10
Wt.:170
Bf.: not sure but definitely under 10%
Been weight training for 4 years now
Bench 230
Squat 380
Goals: to weigh 180!!!!
Okay what's up y'all I'm an athlete and love playing sports and looking swole but not huge! I have only done one cycle of 100 winstrol tabs a year ago and took 40mg a day. So I have seen what steroids do to my body and I am highly impressed!!! I have my needles ready for my next cycle and was going to ask y'all what you thought about my future cycle I'm planning. One vial of test enanth 250mg. And 2 equipoise 200mg vials. I am looking to shoot up Monday Thursday 125mg test and 200mg eq. Making it a total of 250mg of test and 400mg of eq a week. I know this is a low dose of test but I'm looking to keep tha estrogen sides down, stay lean with little water weight plus this only being my 2nd cycle I don't wanna go for it all! This will last me 10 weeks, and at week 12 I'll start up my pct with nolvadex but some advice on the dosage of that please!
Thank you fellas! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

You have a lot of issues here. First your age. Second your weight. You could gain just fine by eating/training. Your fist cycle sucked. You don't need to add eq. I'll let some others help you with this

You have a lot of issues here. First your age. Second your weight. You could gain just fine by eating/training. Your fist cycle sucked. You don't need to add eq. I'll let some others help you with this

personally I don't agree with the whole you only weigh 170lb thing. I mean if you just started lifting at 160lbs and have only put on 10lbs naturally then yeah it would be premature, but the fact is you don't know when this guy started lifting. I personally have a 140lb frame yes 140lb. I put on 30lbs naturally over 4 years of lifting and also started AAS at 21 and 170lbs.
That being said that first cycle is shit!!
One your EQ dose is too low. Two EQ should be ran for 12 weeks MINIMUM prefferably 14-16 weeks. Three you would most likely be better off with a test only cycle at 500mg and if your worried about estro sides or too much water than run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like Aromasin or A-Dex. If you don't know what they are, then research a bit more and come back. If you run that cycle you'll be disappointed as shit and shut yourself down for no reason.

well, most will advocate a beginner dosage of test @400mg/week. as far as duration goes, 10 weeks isn't bad but with the longer ester drugs i'd go with 12 weeks. thats not to say you wouldn't see results at 10 but those extra 2 might make a difference. i'd say loose the EQ for this go around and save it for a later date. ive played with EQ a few times and noticed the best results when i used it for around 16 weeks. bottom line, i'd say get more test and up the dose/duration.

Okay appreciate it you guys! I do get why the age comes in play bc I'm young with potential hormones raging still but look at arnold schwarzenegger he started when he was 15!!!

i dunno mgunz, have you tried not training much to try to see what you drop down to? i know a lot of people that grew without training between 15-23. my frame got a lot wider. i was weight training so the weight that i put on who knows what my natural frame would look like if i stopped training all together, but DEFINITELY bigger and more muscular than when i was in high school.

i knew a guy that put on 35 pounds in the summer going into senior year. we left for summer he was in the 150's, low bf. he ate like a horse all the time. he played basketball every day. he lifted no weights. i know 100% for sure he didn't take any ph or steroids or anything of the sort. when school started he was HUGE compared to what he was. still had abs. he didn't change much after that but took him some time to get some of his agility back. he went from skinny as hell to a baller. i mean he always had nasty handles and could get up but he finally LOOKED like a baller. he weighed around 190 the whole year, and still looks pretty much the same now.

that's one example, of a lot of weight in a short period of time, but i saw A LOT of people like this and even in the military kids coming in at 18 and you see them a few years later and their bodies are pretty different and i'm not talking about other seals or the pt lovers i'm talking about regular joes that run 3 miles a year. and do command pt when they have to. several friends of mine or friends of friends joined the navy around the same time, we all went separate ways except one buddy of mine took the same route i did.

you just never know how/how much you will grow without pushing yourself until your body is done growing.

anyway, just saying. guys with 140-150lbs frames when they are in their teens doesn't mean they won't end up with 160-180lbs frames a few years later without doing a damn thing. not to me anyway.

Hmmm. And he probably had great genetics to become the best and a team of people to help him accomplish that. Don't think you have those same genetics bud and won't be on the cover of a mag anytime soon so why would you think that makes it ok. You are playing a very dangerous game here. You need to learn to eat to gain or AAS won't work anyway. You have already done a cycle and you are 170lbs. See the problem here. Not trying to hate just hate to see kids messing themselves up when they clearly don't know what they are doing.

i dunno mgunz, have you tried not training much to try to see what you drop down to? i know a lot of people that grew without training between 15-23. my frame got a lot wider. i was weight training so the weight that i put on who knows what my natural frame would look like if i stopped training all together, but DEFINITELY bigger and more muscular than when i was in high school.

i knew a guy that put on 35 pounds in the summer going into senior year. we left for summer he was in the 150's, low bf. he ate like a horse all the time. he played basketball every day. he lifted no weights. i know 100% for sure he didn't take any ph or steroids or anything of the sort. when school started he was HUGE compared to what he was. still had abs. he didn't change much after that but took him some time to get some of his agility back. he went from skinny as hell to a baller. i mean he always had nasty handles and could get up but he finally LOOKED like a baller. he weighed around 190 the whole year, and still looks pretty much the same now.

that's one example, of a lot of weight in a short period of time, but i saw A LOT of people like this and even in the military kids coming in at 18 and you see them a few years later and their bodies are pretty different and i'm not talking about other seals or the pt lovers i'm talking about regular joes that run 3 miles a year. and do command pt when they have to. several friends of mine or friends of friends joined the navy around the same time, we all went separate ways except one buddy of mine took the same route i did.

you just never know how/how much you will grow without pushing yourself until your body is done growing.

anyway, just saying. guys with 140-150lbs frames when they are in their teens doesn't mean they won't end up with 160-180lbs frames a few years later without doing a damn thing. not to me anyway.

Yeah, it's pretty interesting, and I wonder what I would have been if I never touched a weight. I couldn't imagine Id be much bigger than 150lbs though. I mean I'v been hitting it pretty hard since I was 17 with about three 6 month breaks and a month here and there. If I never touched a weight, or a steroid before Id have to think id be at least 30lbs lighter though.
Guess we'll never know..

Yeah, it's pretty interesting, and I wonder what I would have been if I never touched a weight. I couldn't imagine Id be much bigger than 150lbs though. I mean I'v been hitting it pretty hard since I was 17 with about three 6 month breaks and a month here and there. If I never touched a weight, or a steroid before Id have to think id be at least 30lbs lighter though.
Guess we'll never know..

yeah and i mean i'm not saying you would be where you are now or anything, and not trying to downplay what you've accomplished. but i do think you probably would've developed a larger frame. like you said, how much larger we'll never know.

anyway, was just making that statement like i said not trying to trash you or what you've done till now, but just to point out that in some cases having added to the frame might not mean as much in others. getting beyond what most people would consider to be on the "buff" side of "average" or so would probably to me indicate someone at least has a decent grasp on things. and for MANY (won't say most) people 5'10 and larger, that means being at least 180 fairly lean, with of course some being added for additional inches.

just my opinion though. and we all know how little that is worth!

im about your size and i ran 500mg of test my first cycle and loved it. No sides and i ran Adex only half my cycle. Run 500mg and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the whole cycle and you wont get any water retention or estrogen sides.

Back