I need some advice please

So I have been on testosterone since December 2014 and I have decided to stop taking it because I don't have any idea on when I will be able to even workout until atleast January 2017 anyway long story short it doesn't feel like testosterone does anything for me anymore unless Im doing 700 mg or more of it and I was thinking of coming off for a year and a half that would be until Im 25 but would I fully recover in a year and a half? I've only used testosterone and when I do take them again I plan on cycling on and off because I can't depend on them i will also start wrestling in about 6 months so I don't exactly know if I should come off or stay on what should I do?

I don't know if I have low t I would think my body will take awhile to start producing my own testosterone again my stats are 23 6'2 257 pounds no idea on my bodyfat I've lost 58 pounds in the entire time I've been on them I took them to help give me extra strength for powerlifting but I don't know if I should just stay on a trt dose I don't want to depend on them I want to give my body atleast a year and a half to get back to normal and then just cycle on and off.

It's called cycling for a reason.
You may not have a choice but to depend on TRT.
You'll have to run a long and serious pct, which I'm not able to advise you on. Others will chime in. What you did wasn't smart. Hopefully we can get you sorted out.
Let me guess- no bloodwork?

Have you had any bloodwork during? Im just curious how your estrogen is kinda sounds like you weren't using ai?

Your going to have very low testosterone for a very long time. It may never come back. I'd contact Dr O'connor. He may be the only one who will treat you at your age. You have a very rough road ahead of you. I'd say it won't be pleasant. HCG for a few weeks and Igf-1lr3 and clomid and Tamoxifen for a at least a a month then blood test levels and then continue for a second and test blood again. IGF-1lr3 does a great job. I know someone who recovered completely after beeing on very heavy doses of Tren and test for years. So it is possible. I wouldn't try to do a post cycle therapy without IGF-1lr3. That just my opinion. I'm not a Dr. Call Dr O'connor for professional care. You will have to travel to his office after you do your blood work.

Bloodwork is essential whether you stay on or come off. Read the Ology FAQ stickie. Tells you how to get private lab work.

Is your job going to be a pro wrestling?

Last edited:
Another victim of bro science gym guru/aas dealer left on the roadside of the life.

Get bw privately .
Ur young and uneducated but you can still salvage your health and the chances of seeing u on WWE are about as good as me in a plus 50 State BBdng show.

Never gonna happen when your hormones are running amok son.

Get ur health straight.

With it anything s possible.

W o it nothing is.

23 ? My stereo s older than u are...

Another victim of bro science gym guru/aas dealer left on the roadside of the life.

Get bw privately .
Ur young and uneducated but you can still salvage your health and the chances of seeing u on WWE are about as good as me in a plus 50 State BBdng show.

Never gonna happen when your hormones are running amok son.

Get ur health straight.

With it anything s possible.

W o it nothing is.

23 ? My stereo s older than u are...

Love it, solid advice with some funny but true humor in it too boot!

U oly get one life bro taje care of it so u can live a long healthy life. Jump off do pct and get back to normal. And run sarms and or just learn your body. You made a bad decision and everyone here us just trying to help u bro. But sometimes young kids don't listen so you have to hit em hard to get the to understand. U may want different for yourself in the future and your setting urself up for a life time of trt. Get off bro asap

Back