I need some great post cycle therapy (pct) products!!!!!

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
I need some great PCT products!!!!!

Ya know how in every musclemag there are so many ads to whatever product they are pedelling..i.e. Muscletech. I hope that some sites wont incorporate this practice.

Im well schooled at post cycle therapy (pct) and the like havin been in this iron game for over a decade and the last thing i want is someone pushing a product on me.

I think we all see my point.

Respectfully,

Gator Mclusky

Last edited:
I think he knows that, he is reffering to someone who pushes there product over nolva and clomid.

Re: I need some great PCT products!!!!!

gator_mclusky said:
Ya know how in every musclemag there are so many ads to whatever product they are pedelling..i.e. Muscletech. I hope that some sites wont incorporate this practice.

Im well schooled at post cycle therapy (pct) and the like havin been in this iron game for over a decade and the last thing i want is someone pushing a product on me.

I think we all see my point.

Respectfully,

Gator Mclusky

You mean sort of like claiming that clomid is useless....but that you've got some legal product, that you invented, that is (more) effective? Even though you've never used enough gear to warrant post cycle therapy (pct)??

Gee, I sure hope no one is doing that around here.....

Re: Re: I need some great PCT products!!!!!

Victorian guy said:
You mean sort of like claiming that clomid is useless....but that you've got some legal product, that you invented, that is (more) effective? Even though you've never used enough gear to warrant PCT??

One of these days you're going to shock me and make an accurate statement.

Re: Re: I need some great PCT products!!!!!

Victorian guy said:
You mean sort of like claiming that clomid is useless....but that you've got some legal product, that you invented, that is (more) effective? Even though you've never used enough gear to warrant PCT??

Very well put!

Gator:cool:

I have a buddy who buys all that impact nutrition stuff and he is convinced 100% that it is real, tells me that my stuff isnt as good as his, plus it is worse for me because it is "injection". Another guy was asking me about a good first cycle and I said test and dbol. He said that he doesnt like dbol and already tried it. I ask what kind and he shows me the bottle it was that SDI labs bullshit from www.legalsteroids.com.

It is so funny how the newer supps are even coming with little fake syringes to measure and stuff. One friend of mine probably has over 5K worth of VPX stuff. I know some of it works but it breaks my heart to know how much gear and hgh he could get with half the money and see three times the gains.

Champ

Champ said:
I have a buddy who buys all that impact nutrition stuff and he is convinced 100% that it is real, tells me that my stuff isnt as good as his, plus it is worse for me because it is "injection". Another guy was asking me about a good first cycle and I said test and dbol. He said that he doesnt like dbol and already tried it. I ask what kind and he shows me the bottle it was that SDI labs bullshit from www.legalsteroids.com.

It is so funny how the newer supps are even coming with little fake syringes to measure and stuff. One friend of mine probably has over 5K worth of VPX stuff. I know some of it works but it breaks my heart to know how much gear and hgh he could get with half the money and see three times the gains.

Champ

The companies selling stuff with "steroid-like" names are such a joke I can't believe anyone would fork over their money. Plastic syringes, and names like "Dianabolan" and "Oxanadrol" and "Paradeca"...are they trying to appeal to children? It's like fucking candy cigerettes! Yet I see the morons at places like BB.com getting in line to pay for this garbage.

So many supps have limited, if not dubious, effects, it's tough for a legit business to get heard. But when a company sells shit like this it's almost like they're admitting they're scammers. Unfortunately, there are plenty of unknowing suckers out there. On one hand I feel that if someone is so stupid not to see through this, they're getting what they deserve. But we were all newbies once. The people who put out that shit hide behind the " civil liberties" facade when in truth, they should be in jail for fraud.

Nelson - Montana said:
The companies selling stuff with "steroid-like" names are such a joke I can't believe anyone would fork over their money. Plastic syringes, and names like "Dianabolan" and "Oxanadrol" and "Paradeca"...are they trying to appeal to children? It's like fucking candy cigerettes! Yet I see the morons at places like BB.com getting in line to pay for this garbage.

So many supps have limited, if not dubious, effects, it's tough for a legit business to get heard. But when a company sells shit like this it's almost like they're admitting they're scammers. Unfortunately, there are plenty of unknowing suckers out there. On one hand I feel that if someone is so stupid not to see through this, they're getting what they deserve. But we were all newbies once. The people who put out that shit hide behind the " civil liberties" facade when in truth, they should be in jail for fraud.
I totally agree,I know a couple of guy's in my gym that buy that garbage and think it's the "real thing",I have been trying to convince them that shit is not real,they won't believe me.:rolleyes:

I just dont like products pushed on me on every thread a certain someone post on....its like im on QVC or reading MuscleMag!

Information is one thing but a plug EVERY single thread is outrageous.

Im all for a man makin a buck but when its starting to dull the enjoyment of reading threads in the pursuit of gaining and giving knowledge, it gets quite tiring.

Respectfully,

Gatir Mclusky

Back