I need to grow taller

5'11" is not bad at all, perfect for most women, dont know why you would want to be any taller really. I am fine with my height but even I am women-limited as most chicks are 5'3" it seems.

im a doors fanatic..so ill throw in my two cents....
jim morrison grew some inches in one year and said that before he went to bed each night,..he would stand on his toes and reach for the sky for as long as he could w/o falling over.....he would stretchhhhhhhhhh as far as he could everynight....and then in a year grew like almost 3 inches...and this was in his 20's before he died....so, if all else fails,...keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars....(casey casem style! )
haha,
good luck

Mudge said:
GH has been used and I believe arimidex, because it is estrogen that closes the growth plates. You'd be looking at maybe 1 inch tops, I've never read of more than that with drug administration.
Femara, anavar and test have been shown to help with height growth, but remember one thing these were all do with medical supervision. Different factor determined the dose, so without medical supervision it'd be a crap shot.

JohnnyB

i was watching tv an hour ago and they had a comercial for the nightly CBS news and they have a peace on GH and how doctors are useing it for people with hite issuses, check it out. excuse my spelling it sucks

GOON said:
i was watching tv an hour ago and they had a comercial for the nightly CBS news and they have a peace on GH and how doctors are useing it for people with hite issuses, check it out. excuse my spelling it sucks
As you mentioned Dr's are the ones administering it. Without seeing the program, I'd say that the people getting the drugs have some sort of decease that they are being treated for, not just because they want to be taller.

JohnnyB

Thanks guys, the reason I was wondering is because I'm a model, requirement is no shorter than 5'11" and no taller than 6'2". I just don't like being at the bottom of the scale. Thanks again.

-Wes

Its use (hGH) is debated even in children with growing problems. Jordon used to hang from his arms trying to grow, remember that nobody else in his family was even 6 foot - am I saying this works? Hell no, but since the Jim Morrison story was told there you go.

If you are a model then just enjoy the fact that you are perfect and the womens are in love with you, you freaking ass :D

I remeber when I was younger in my teens and still growing-- I grew tall so fast that I could'nt fill out fast enough and always looked skinny with long arms and legs-- I would see guys with shorter arms and legs fill out their muscles easily-- people with shorter arms and legs can fill out alot easier-- you don't really see to many really tall body builders

i know a kid that took growth hormone and said he grew 2 inches while on it....his hands and forehead grew too but it doesnt look that bad....he's a monster!!!

I'm 5 foot 5 ½ since I'm 13 years old :(

Could I grow 1 full foot ? I heard that.... blah blah blah...

That's pathetic, live with how tall you are and try to improve what you can. Your size, bodyfat % and muscle density. Period.

rEHB said:
I'm 5 foot 5 ½ since I'm 13 years old :(

Could I grow 1 full foot ? I heard that.... blah blah blah...

That's pathetic, live with how tall you are and try to improve what you can. Your size, bodyfat % and muscle density. Period.
Thats good thinking but most people, at least 90% of us, would love to be a few inches taller

Rude said:
Thats good thinking but most people, at least 90% of us, would love to be a few inches taller

Like I said, I'm 5 foot 5 ½ for real since I'm 13 years old. I'm 18 years old now. And I won't grow anymore, height wise. I'll grow in term of size though. That's my point.

Well there is a operation available . ...what they do is break the bones on your bottom legs.....And regrow them or some shit.....I have seen it here in the UK....the woman i saw get it done got about 2 inches....so question is it worth the pain.....

cant get BIG said:
i know a kid that took growth hormone and said he grew 2 inches while on it....his hands and forehead grew too but it doesnt look that bad....he's a monster!!!
I had 2 cousins that died from growing to tall. 1 was 7'-4" at 15, the other was 7-3" at 14. They both dies at that height and age. They had the giant decease(can't remember the medical term right now), they put out to much HGH.

JohnnyB

I think its called gigantitus JohnnyB... its what Andre the giant had... he grew 7 foot 7 inches tall... one very big man but he had a good heart too...

Hopes this helps mr model...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fitstruggle.htm

A little article about a guy who used protropin and GH to add 11 inches to his height... good luck and put your health first even though I doubt it will really effect you too negatively.

Usually it is an overactive pituitary gland. Robert Wadlow died of an infection from his ankle supports, that rubbed through his skin - being so tall his nerves weren't working properly and he never noticed, he was 1/4" under 9 foot.

I'm 5'10" and my doctor said i was done growing, I'm only 18 too, I'd like to be 6'3". But that will never happen, I think squats are suppossed to help? An old myth? If you believe in GOD, you're suppossed to play the hand you are delt....

YOGA!!

One potential result of doing yoga is that some people notice as much as 3+ inches in height improvement.

Yoga doesn't make you physically grow, but it does help improve posture and as a result many people notice a slight height INCREASE. I got a girlfriend who told me about this because she herself "grew" an inch from doing yoga. Improved posture=slightly increased height.

Face it dude, you are probably done growing naturally. Try doing yoga and ask the instructor about the height issue as there are different types of yoga. It's safe and fun...plus you can meet a lot of nice girls! :p

Growth Hormone will make you grow taller until your growth plates fuse at which time you can then take test. I wouldn't touch test until you were done growing.

And yes GH is used in children with height deficiencies. The whole big forehead thing is a myth.

Back