I Need Your Help Guys

slugz

pro
Ok So Here Is My Problem Ive Been Off My Cycle For About A Month Of Test E And Dbol And Now I Have Some Nasty Strech Marks All Over My Bicepts Chest And Shoulders It Sucks Cause I Wont To Wear No Shirt But My Strech Marks Are So Bad What Do You Guys Think I Should Do To Clear Them Asap Ive Tried Tanning It Just Makes Them More Red Thanks Fellas

after five years of going to the gym two years of juice (test and anadrol) i seen this several times. your skin will only streach so far at least that is what im told by other body builders. especially if your using test and eating right and lifting weights you will keep growing till you grow out of your skin.how big were you before you started test and how much body fat did you have. this may play a part in you problem
when i stoped using test i was starting to notice small streach marks on my ass and shoulders. there still there after two years of being natural
goodluck

yeah man, coco butter... but that only works so much... go to a dermatologist and see what the lazer treatment costs (i heard there not that bad)

but i dont know... its something that tells you your growing...like vicious beast, i kinda like mine

Back