I own horses use local vet for AAS?

kainers

Crappy title couldnt think of a different way to put it.

I have couple horses appy geldings.I have know my vet for 10 years. I purchase all my meds from him in the past bit never this.How would you suggest me asking him for a prescription for aas for my horses? Of course I would be using them but figured if possible why not take advantage of a local legit source.

depends on how well ya know the vet. the horses need to be malnutriented, or emanciated to get scipt. I knew some guys in texas that bought sick horses did get scipts and then sell horses to glue factories. better have a good excuse

Crappy title couldnt think of a different way to put it.

I have couple horses appy geldings.I have know my vet for 10 years. I purchase all my meds from him in the past bit never this.How would you suggest me asking him for a prescription for aas for my horses? Of course I would be using them but figured if possible why not take advantage of a local legit source.

Back in the day, this is how I use to get my good ole Fort Dodge EQ.

I would tell my vet we were going to sell a couple of our QTs (show horses) and we needed to put some weight on them before auction.

He was always kind enough to give me one of those big 50 ml bottles of Fort Dodge EQ.

Trouble with that is it was 50mg/ml so the volume of the injection was high.

I would tell my vet we were going to sell a couple of our QTs (show horses) and we needed to put some weight on them before auction.

He was always kind enough to give me one of those big 50 ml bottles of Fort Dodge EQ.

Like I said it depends on how well you know the vet

also they are geldings so its going to be harder to convince a vet with the info given by CASHOUT

Not a light. A mass Private Message goes out to all upstanding members.

:D

claps.gif

I had a two 250ml bottles at 50mg/ml. Lasted forever, but 10cc's a week in the glutes. Ouch!

I know him pretty well.10 years as my vet.Don't drink beer together but have seen him at the gym.

Think ill just nut up and ask.Worst he will do is laugh at me or say no.

before internet was widespread the racetrack
was one of the main sources for injectables.
horse owners could make a few bucks for feed
by reselling some bottles of suspension, win-v, EQ, etc

"your harness-horse is cold cash,
'cause the drugs you use work fast,
burned off and out before the racetrack urine test." -Max Webster

Back