I posted this in the chat forum, but this is too important to not post here...

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
We have a new addition to our list of countries...Texas!

Check out the flag! :)

(If you can't tell, this has made my day, lol)

Nice Longhorn. Finally got Tx listed the way it should be!

V. Young is going to own the Big 12 next year!

DirkMoneyshot said:
The only thing from Texas is Steer's and Queer's.........And i don't see to many steer's visiting steroidology. :)
And where the Men are Men and so are the women :D

Yo DirkMoneyshot looks like you made a typo in your last post. No worries I will help ya fix it:

"The only thing from Texas is Bro's the size of Steer's with no Fears"

Ahh, much better. That is much more reflective of Tx's Bros.

-JJ

dirk, where you are from im sure the only 2 things there are picknickers and dicklickers......wheres your basket homie

sup txlonghorn, austin

I live in the "Bad Lands" of Philly ! If ya aint been here , you don't wanna know and ya sure don't wanna visit........Trust me !! I just don't like Texas because of the Cowboy's :) Nothing personal about the people.

TxLonghorn said:
People who aren't from Texas just don't understand. Too bad. :cool:

I'm from the northwest corner of Texas (Arkansas) and I understand you guys all too well. :D:D:D

Texas

What country is Texas in, if its in the U.S.A. i still owe them for a speeding ticket that i got back in 1981. P.S. say hello to Daneil Boone and Davey Crocket.:D P.S.S. that flag just aint right.:confused:

Yippie- Kay- Ya
Mother Fucker!!

I am a born and raised Texas boy, I only am transplanted for a few years..............To a nice little Asian country where Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is OTC!
:D

Back