I Think I caught an STD for the first time.

BalcoBob

Had a girl over Monday, didn’t use protection like an idiot, then Thursday comes and I had another girl over and did the same thing. I know I’m an absolute moron. Both girls were unplanned, came over super late and wasn’t expecting it at all.

I started to notice I was a little itchy but I figured it was from shaving. A couple days go by and I felt the same way, figured it could have been from not showering that night.

1 week exactly I noticed the shaft of my penis was flaky and white. Doesn’t hurt when I pee and no discharge. Just itches and is super dry. I set up an STD Test next week at planned parenthood, I’m hoping it’s cheap. Anyway I’m praying to god it’s not warts or herpes. I’m 37 and this is my first encounter with anything like this.

I know it’s a steroid forum but I always get the best advice here. Anywhere where else I don’t feel safe posting and I never get real help.

Had a girl over Monday, didn’t use protection like an idiot, then Thursday comes and I had another girl over and did the same thing. I know I’m an absolute moron. Both girls were unplanned, came over super late and wasn’t expecting it at all.

I started to notice I was a little itchy but I figured it was from shaving. A couple days go by and I felt the same way, figured it could have been from not showering that night.

1 week exactly I noticed the shaft of my penis was flaky and white. Doesn’t hurt when I pee and no discharge. Just itches and is super dry. I set up an STD Test next week at planned parenthood, I’m hoping it’s cheap. Anyway I’m praying to god it’s not warts or herpes. I’m 37 and this is my first encounter with anything like this.

I know it’s a steroid forum but I always get the best advice here. Anywhere where else I don’t feel safe posting and I never get real help.

Just a few years back, in between marriages, I gambled like you have. It's very risky but always seems worth it at the time. Had a couple situations that made me nervous.......some itching, even a little burning when I urinated. Each time a swore I would never do it again and each time it turned out to be nothing. Lucky as hell and never had an std. No personal experience with the exact symptoms you describe but hopefully it's nothing.
You've got the appointment set up so just try to stay away from sex til then :) I'm sure it's nothing and you'll get that confirmation soon. No worries bro. Good luck

I swear I***8217;lll never do it again. I just don***8217;t see how the next day I was itchy and started to notice it. I hoping to god it***8217;s nothing because I didn***8217;t wash my self that night. ***8220;Build up of smegma: Not cleaning this part will result in a build-up of smegma both in men and women. Smegma which is white in colour is just dead skin cells and is usually harmless. However, sufficient build up can cause irritation and infection. Im hoping and praying its this. There is no warts or pimples or anything like that all I have is an itch and dry skin on the shaft of my penis, nothing at all on the head.

Last edited:
Whatever happens, make sure you contact the Women, if it's something Notable.

If it is Smegma, from now on after Sex, go to the Bathroom and Wash ~ After each time..................... JP

best to get that test done and see whats up. for the meantime drink lots of cranberry juice and water and eat some raw garlic and onions for the antibiotic effect. and try some mct oil now as well.

A single man should always keep cipro on hand. I ordered it on line and kept it close by for these situations:)
Youul be fine. Lots of fluids and get a test

Soldiers wear body armour. Your man is in the trenches and deserves protection. Herpa-gona-syphal-aids make ya dick hang sideways!

Various skin infections, male yeast infection. Herpes usually starts as a sore or two that will disappear and then reappear with a heroes outbreak. Coming and going for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. Warts are warts.

It's a dangerous world gentleman. Protect yourself.

I swear I***8217;lll never do it again. I just don***8217;t see how the next day I was itchy and started to notice it. I hoping to god it***8217;s nothing because I didn***8217;t wash my self that night. ***8220;Build up of smegma: Not cleaning this part will result in a build-up of smegma both in men and women. Smegma which is white in colour is just dead skin cells and is usually harmless. However, sufficient build up can cause irritation and infection. Im hoping and praying its this. There is no warts or pimples or anything like that all I have is an itch and dry skin on the shaft of my penis, nothing at all on the head.

Hey there Balcobob, had any good itches lately?

If you have insurance why waste money or subject yourself to planned parenthood? I just go to my doctor a couple times a year, confess my sins and get him to run me a full STD panel and run it through insurance. It's very common. They won't blink an eye at you.

Had a girl over Monday, didn***8217;t use protection like an idiot, then Thursday comes and I had another girl over and did the same thing. I know I***8217;m an absolute moron. Both girls were unplanned, came over super late and wasn***8217;t expecting it at all.

1 week exactly I noticed the shaft of my penis was flaky and white. Doesn***8217;t hurt when I pee and no discharge. Just itches and is super dry. I set up an STD Test next week at planned parenthood, I***8217;m hoping it***8217;s cheap. Anyway I***8217;m praying to god it***8217;s not warts or herpes. I***8217;m 37 and this is my first encounter with anything like this.

I know it***8217;s a steroid forum but I always get the best advice here. Anywhere where else I don***8217;t feel safe posting and I never get real help.

Whatever happens, make sure you contact the Women, if it's something Notable.

If it is Smegma, from now on after Sex, go to the Bathroom and Wash ~ After each time..................... JP

I'm like OCD about peeing and shower and mouthwash right after the deed is done every time. I don't give a crap what the women think. I offer them to use my bathroom facilities if they like as well. The better route to go is find a decent women and get married. However, for a 38 year old man its really hard to find a smoking hot 20 something year old Christian girl that is responsible, a freak in bedroom, and wants to get married. Lucky for me there is a crapton of smoking hot 20 something year olds going through their "experimentation" phase that love hooking up with a 38 year old man. They just don't quite think of me as marriage material and honestly their too young for me anyway.

I will say I've had similar scares where I hooked up with a few women over a short period just like you said below......but I was also jerking off quite frequently (pumping myself full of Testosterone obviously) and I think the callouses on my hands chaffed my penis and freaked me out thinking I had herpes.

Had a girl over Monday, didn***8217;t use protection like an idiot, then Thursday comes and I had another girl over and did the same thing. I know I***8217;m an absolute moron. Both girls were unplanned, came over super late and wasn***8217;t expecting it at all.

1 week exactly I noticed the shaft of my penis was flaky and white. Doesn***8217;t hurt when I pee and no discharge. Just itches and is super dry. I set up an STD Test next week at planned parenthood, I***8217;m hoping it***8217;s cheap. Anyway I***8217;m praying to god it***8217;s not warts or herpes. I***8217;m 37 and this is my first encounter with anything like this.

I know it***8217;s a steroid forum but I always get the best advice here. Anywhere where else I don***8217;t feel safe posting and I never get real help.

I'm like OCD about peeing and shower and mouthwash right after the deed is done every time. I don't give a crap what the women think. I offer them to use my bathroom facilities if they like as well. The better route to go is find a decent women and get married. However, for a 38 year old man its really hard to find a smoking hot 20 something year old Christian girl that is responsible, a freak in bedroom, and wants to get married. Lucky for me there is a crapton of smoking hot 20 something year olds going through their "experimentation" phase that love hooking up with a 38 year old man. They just don't quite think of me as marriage material and honestly their too young for me anyway.

A responsible, freak in bed, wants to get married, chef in the kitchen woman!?! is that not what every man wants? or has?!? lol hope i find mine someday then!

Also, my story about when i chaffed my dick and thought i had herpes reminded of the time i shaved my chest hairs and got all itchy and thought I had gyno. Lololo. Jp4355 will remember that a couple years ago cause i was pm him freaking out. Ha
A responsible, freak in bed, wants to get married, chef in the kitchen woman!?! is that not what every man wants? or has?!? lol hope i find mine someday then!

My medic buddy always said "Steel Wool and Kerosene solves most but not all dick related infections"

the better route to go is find a decent women and get married. However, for a 38 year old man its really hard to find a smoking hot 20 something year old Christian girl that is responsible, a freak in bedroom, and wants to get married. Lucky for me there is a crapton of smoking hot 20 something year olds going through their "experimentation" phase that love hooking up with a 38 year old man. They just don't quite think of me as marriage material and honestly their too young for me anyway.
great old wise advice there, your my new hero man. thanks for sharing.

Marriage is state sponsored slavery even if its a "successful" marriage. Its a contract the many times never ends even when it ends. We have allowed social norms to ram this ideology down our throats and make those that don't comply appear to be non-conformists or outliers or less-stable. Agreed family circle can bring unity and stability to a community but so can the tribes of botswana. I prefer to observe the masses and do the opposite and we don't need to look too far to see the state sponsored slavery failure rates to know i made the right choice, for me.

Find a nice girl and if you want just live with her keeps her on her toes this way. Buy her a ring if thats what it takes to keep the blow jobs active just don't sign nuth'n and be wary of the common law marriage traps in your jurisdiction.

But Opie; get that rash taken care of first.

Marriage is state sponsored slavery even if its a "successful" marriage. Its a contract the many times never ends even when it ends. We have allowed social norms to ram this ideology down our throats and make those that don't comply appear to be non-conformists or outliers or less-stable. Agreed family circle can bring unity and stability to a community but so can the tribes of botswana. I prefer to observe the masses and do the opposite and we don't need to look too far to see the state sponsored slavery failure rates to know i made the right choice, for me.

Find a nice girl and if you want just live with her keeps her on her toes this way. Buy her a ring if thats what it takes to keep the blow jobs active just don't sign nuth'n and be wary of the common law marriage traps in your jurisdiction.

But Opie; get that rash taken care of first.
so do you get out of russia much?

Last edited:
Back