I used so much AI´s.. big problem.. :-/

hitman00777

Hi guys, I did my 2nd cycle.. I used Testosterone propionate 100mg/EOD and Oxandrolone 50mg/ED for 8 weeks..
I felt great on cycle, but in PCT I don´t feel good at all..
In PCT I used Aromasin (20mg/ED) and Tamoxifene (20mg/ED).. to block estrogen and raise testosterone level..
but I used so much of that stuff.. it killed all my estrogens in the system and also aromatase enzymes..
So without estrogen I don´t have any libido a my joins hurts..
Now it´s about 20 days and I doesn´t getting better..

What should I do?? And how long does it take than my body starts producing estrogen?? Almost a month I have very hard life-time.

Thank you!

should of ran more of a better post cycle therapy (pct), like clomid 100/100/50/50 and tamox 40/40/20/20, i would of dropped the adex during pct man, you have no test in you so why would you use it???

I'll be the first to admit I'm a newb when it comes to all of this stuff, but even after reading a few forums and stickies here and there...even I know Aromasin is not used for post cycle therapy (pct). Like spiderpig said, switch to clomid and nolva.
Nolva-20mg daily
Clomid-50mg daily

Last edited:
in post cycle therapy (pct) I wanted to kill estrogens which were produced during the cycle.. I used a lot of that stuff.. now I know that it was BIG mistake!!
Actually I stopped using Aromasin 7 days ago, but libido is still nowhere..
I don´t know if Clomid will help me.. Clomid compeates with estrogens for receptors.. but I have no estrogen, so..
But I have to try it, I am in real trouble..

in post cycle therapy (pct) I wanted to kill estrogens which were produced during the cycle.. I used a lot of that stuff.. now I know that it was BIG mistake!!
Actually I stopped using Aromasin 7 days ago, but libido is still nowhere..
I don´t know if Clomid will help me.. Clomid compeates with estrogens for receptors.. but I have no estrogen, so..
But I have to try it, I am in real trouble..
Do you know what your levels are, or are you guessing. I agree with the guys above, now is the time for a proper post cycle therapy (pct). But this is your first time. You dont know what your levels of anything are unless you had bloodwork. Do a real post cycle therapy (pct), then spend $50, and go get some bloodwork. Or better yet, go get bloodwork now, then do post cycle therapy (pct), then bloodwork again.
Good luck.

Back