i wake up every morning feeling like i got hit by a truck

SoHo

[gill]
i take 3iu of norditropin every evening anywhere from 7-11pm IM. regardless of when i take it, i can fall asleep anytime anywhere but the problem is i wake up feeling like i've just come out of hibernation, usually with swollen eyes. i feel great overall.. i have a lot of energy i'm in a good mood, i look great not bloated in the least, my appetite is good but i do not feel fresh. i've tried taking it all in the morning but then that fucks my day up because it chills me out too much usually. any tips?

why do you take it?
because it took my physique to the next level. for years i read about that whole "3d physique" talk and now i see what they're talking about. the pumps are sick, my muscles are full and so round, skin is nicer hair is nicer. it's the best.

its a side effect of it as you know, best i can think is to take it before bedtime and let it run its course and sleep like a baby. whats its life span once you pin?

its a side effect of it as you know, best i can think is to take it before bedtime and let it run its course and sleep like a baby. whats its life span once you pin?

i've been doing IM which is shown to raise IGF levels a bit higher than subq but does so significantly faster. i sleep like a baby but it feels like i was in a coma. i'll try split doses 1.5am 1.5pm and see how that works and i will update!

A lower dosage would be something to consider. Are you taking any meds?
I wake up every morning feeling like that but its because me and the wife are staying in my mother in laws house while my house is getting refurbished.
I have to walk past her room each night and she is always sitting on her bed in her mumu and curlers in her hair watching Unsolved Mysteries on YouTube with a pizza half wedged in her mouth and a 4 liter diet Pepsi and boom booms in her lap.

A lower dosage would be something to consider. Are you taking any meds?
I wake up every morning feeling like that but its because me and the wife are staying in my mother in laws house while my house is getting refurbished.
I have to walk past her room each night and she is always sitting on her bed in her mumu and curlers in her hair watching Unsolved Mysteries on YouTube with a pizza half wedged in her mouth and a 4 liter diet Pepsi and boom booms in her lap.

thats really bad man. you all still there>

Back