I want to be 300lbs - please review my plan

So I contacted a well known guy who won the overall title in some big competition. He offered to provide a diet and cycle plan that will get me from my current 280lbs to 300lbs. I've been struggling to get to 300lbs for a long time and cannot even break 280lbs.... and yes... I'm on a 3J plan now but still can't gain for shit. So in all respect I'm open for change and I'm desperate to make some gains.

Can someone please critique the cycle this guy gave me before I start it next week - any changes you recommend?

And before someone says I don't look 280lbs - I'm 194cm.

HTML:
[B]MASS-GAINING DRUG CYCLE:[/B]

WEEK 1-6**
1.  350mg testosterone cypionate (or enanthate or sustanon) every other day
2.  200mg Equipoise (boldenone) every other day
3.  Growth Hormone (GH):  5IU’s per day (every morning upon waking)
4. Humulin-R 10IU in morning with breakfast and 8IU 5-6 hours later
5. 1/2mg (1/2 pill) Arimidex or 1mg Femara (every other day) if necessary

WEEKS 7-12**
1. 350mg testosterone cypionate (or enanthate or sustanon) every other day
2. 75mg trenbolone (every other day)
3. Continue GH (5IU per morning)
4. 1/2mg (1/2 pill) Arimidex or 1mg Femara (every other day) if necessary
5. Humulin-R 10IU in morning with breakfast and 8IU 5-6 hours later

WEEKS 13-18**
1. 350mg testosterone cypionate (or enanthate or sustanon) every other day
2. 200mg Deca (every other day)
3. Continue GH (5IU per morning)
4. 1/2mg (1/2 pill) Arimidex or 1mg Femara (every other day) if necessary
5. Humulin-R 10IU in morning with breakfast and 8IU 5-6 hours later

**** Long R3 IGF-1 (10-20mcg post workout or about the same time of day on non-training days).  Take for 4 weeks ON……then 2 weeks OFF….repeat for length of cycle. 

** GHRP-6 (250mcg 2x per day:  Post Workout and Before Bed)..

CARDIO: 20 min 3-4x per week (low intensity)

[B]DIET PLAN[/B] (you can have unlimited vegetables with your meals)

MEAL 1: 6 whole eggs (buy the OMEGA-3 EGGS they sell in the supermarket) with 4 extra egg whites with 1 cup of Oatmeal (cooked)
MEAL 2: 8oz turkey burgers or chicken breast burgers with 8oz sweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons of macadamia nut oil.
MEAL 3: 60g Whey Protein Isolate** with 2 tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter with ½ cup raw oatmeal blended in (or eat oatmeal separately)
MEAL 4: “FATTY PROTEIN MEAL”  8oz (cooked) of red meat (or salmon or swordfish) with a salad with 2 tablespoon of olive oil (or macadamia nut oil) and vinegar with 1 large baked potato and/or yam
MEAL 5: “LEAN PROTEIN MEAL”    8oz (cooked) of chicken (or turkey or lean fish or shrimp)-- with ½ cup cashew nuts (or almonds or walnuts) with 1 cup (cooked) RICE (brown) with 1 tablespoon of macadamia nut oil.

****** The Pre and Post Workout shakes are taken 20-40 min BEFORE the workout and within 15 minutes AFTER the workout
PRE-WORKOUT SHAKE: 60g Whey Protein Isolate** with 40g Waxy Maize*** (high molecular weight carbohydrate) with 1 tablespoon of mac oil
POST WORKOUT SHAKE: 60g Whey Protein** with 40g Waxy Maize*** (high molecular weight carbohydrate).

****On non-training days, keep the PRE-WORKOUT SHAKE......and substitute one of the food meals for the POST-WORKOUT SHAKE!
+++++ All meals are interchangeable.  You can substitute one for another.
*** Cook your eggs in MACADAMIA NUT 
*** ONCE A WEEK, HAVE A CHEAT MEAL (make it the last meal of the day)—something you crave
*** You can use sugar-free soy sauce, mustard, and vinegar for condiments.
*** You can drink water, sugar-free drinks (diet soda), coffee, or tea with equal or splenda or stevia balance

View attachment 552924View attachment 552923

That whole plan sucks

1) eq needs to be ran 14-16weeks why only 6?
2)tren only 5 weeks?
3)same with deca needs to be 12-14 at least why would you start it so late? It wont even kick in
4) no mention of caber or prami
5) that diet not enough
6) i`ll be the one that says it ... You dont look 280!

wannabefreak.. are you a client???

that does not look at all like one of my diets bro... pm me.. or email me

yea... i just looked it over again.. that is not one of my diets... for sure lol

wannabefreak.. are you a client???

that does not look at all like one of my diets bro... pm me.. or email me

3J, I think he said he is a client but the diet listed here and the cycle was made by someone else. Definitely doesn't look like your diets!

dude if thats your meal plan no shit you aint gaining weight, my first meal is 2 of ur meals nutrition wise, and im hovering around 220ish, take that 5 meals and make it 8 meals and ull gain weight again, fuck if thats your maintain, toss in 2 peanut butter sandwiches with L of milk and you'll gain weight again

Like I said it's not a 3j diet. I'm currently eating what 3j tells me to ea. This is only an example from someone else so I can make a comparison to what I'm on now

In all honesty - I have added up the calories of 3J's diet and this guy's suggested diet and this guy has more calories than what 3J asked me to eat.
I know I should be more responsive to providing measurements on a weekly basis, but at the same time I want to give my body time to see if it's working.

In addition - I take 200grams of carbohydrate powders on top of what 3J asked me to consume and I STILL cannot gain more weight. I am not interested to fight who has a better diet
I'm more interested on what I need to adjust to start gaining weight again. I've followed 3J's adjusted diets for 6 months now and I've kind of plateaued for quite some time.

** 3J has me on 5 meals + 1 shake
** This guy has me on 5 meals + 2 shakes of which he has a lot more oils added to each meal

In addition, I'll question the guy on his drug protocol with the feedback given above. Thanks.

cant gain? eat more. still cant gain? eat even more. and if that doesnt work. EAT MORE! no amount of gear will get you to where you want to be without the food to build the body.

theres so many post of people complaining they cant gain even tho their eating "heaps" but the fact is if you aint gaining you aint eating enough.

cant gain? eat more. still cant gain? eat even more. and if that doesnt work.
EAT MORE! no amount of gear will get you to where you want to be without the food to build the body.

theres so many post of people complaining they cant gain even tho their eating "heaps" but the fact is if you aint gaining you aint eating enough.

Let's look at this way. I hired 3J to guide me - if it was as easy as eat more then of course I would just eat mcdonald's and pizza all day.
Of course it's easy to say eat more. That's the obvious. But I'm relying on 3J to tell me to eat more of what!

I've contacted 3J in email and he will adjust my food - I'm assuming he will keep adding calories until the scale moves.

no biggie guys... there was a miscommunication and we have adjust the diet now.. he will be back on track within a week

Back