I want to see your AAS progress

barrysanders

LIVING THE DREAM
Hey guys,

I have been thinking to myself lately what my actual realistic goals are and what am I trying to accomplish using AAS.

I want to know if my goal is actually going to happen and how long it would take or if I'm just dreaming here.

My goal is this pic that I'm including. I have been around the boards here at Ology for a while so most of you know that I have many logs (in the "log section") with many pics if you need to see what I look like and any progress that I have had.

I think its important to be realistic so this is what I'm trying to achieve with this POST.

I'M WANTING TO HEAR ADVICE FROM THOSE THAT HAVE ACHIEVED THEIR GOAL OF BEING "BIG" IN BODYBUILDER TERMS.

Lay it to me straight guys! I have been in two shows thus far and have been happy with my outcomes. I can get really lean when its time and can bulk and gain weight as needed...but im just not satisfied bc i'm not that big guy that I dream about.

(QUICK BACKGROUND)I have been using "injects" for a little over a year (log section). And have had tons of experience with PH's over the past 5 years. I have been researching and familiarizing myself for about 3-5 years with everything I can get my hands on to help my progress and to be as safe as possible.

3 cycles thus far including the one I'm currently on.

Thoughts

Last edited:
Before after dbol only

Here's me at 15 before and after my 6 week, dbol only cycle.......totally real pics!:bigok:

imo and im no expert but you look pretty small for 3 cycles.

jesus christ another person thinking that your going to get huge just have 1 year of aas use read the fucking post. he wants to hear from people that have some experience not you 1 time post fuckers that just came here ask if you should do a deca/dbol only for your first cycle. awww barrys got the blues bro i looked through your logs from day 1. i saw you at 225lbs and now leaned out a little. fuck its only been a year and you obviously look great. not as big as you want but for 1 year in goood. i say your on the right track with the progress that you have made already. you and i both know its takes year and years and fucking years to get this achieved. wheels show ready. shoulders and arms look good but as you say smaller at 17"s. upper chest is a problem but i know from reading your working on that shit this cycle.

to answer your question. 2-3 years of continued progress and you can achieve what your wanting with the way you look now. Hell it took me 5-10 years to get 19's and a show look and i was way smaller than you. your on the right path IMO

Last edited:
Wheels look good bro. I'd work on bringing my delts out if I were you. Your legs overshadow your delts and upper pecs.

What are you weighing in at in those pics?

Also, do you stay on gear year round? I'm guessing you do if you're running tren for 19 weeks.

Don't dream about other guys bro! LOL.. Seriously tho, everyone is different and you aint that fucking far from possibly realizing genetic limitations by AAS. So if you reach limitations on juice, you will never see your full potential as compared to reaching the limit naturally then juicing.

You can go off cycle for about 1-2years (naturally or just OFF), reach genetic limitations, THEN get on and look PRO out of it. Starting with the most you possibly can is the key. Otherwise You will just keep playing the yo-yo game

Don't dream about other guys bro! LOL.. Seriously tho, everyone is different and you aint that fucking far from possibly realizing genetic limitations by AAS. So if you reach limitations on juice, you will never see your full potential as compared to reaching the limit naturally then juicing.

You can go off cycle for about 1-2years (naturally or just OFF), reach genetic limitations, THEN get on and look PRO out of it. Starting with the most you possibly can is the key. Otherwise You will just keep playing the yo-yo game

Makes sense to me. I'm in my prime right now for another 5-6 years (29-36) in terms of bodybuilding. I just dont want to give myself false hope. Its something I have been working on seriously now for the past 3 years. Hell, when I first started I was 140lbs skinny bastard..infact, I'll post a pic.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have been thinking to myself lately what my actual realistic goals are and what am I trying to accomplish using AAS.

I want to know if my goal is actually going to happen and how long it would take or if I'm just dreaming here.

My goal is this pic that I'm including. I have been around the boards here at Ology for a while so most of you know that I have many logs (in the "log section") with many pics if you need to see what I look like and any progress that I have had.

I think its important to be realistic so this is what I'm trying to achieve with this POST.

I'M WANTING TO HEAR ADVICE FROM THOSE THAT HAVE ACHIEVED THEIR GOAL OF BEING "BIG" IN BODYBUILDER TERMS.

Lay it to me straight guys! I have been in two shows thus far and have been happy with my outcomes. I can get really lean when its time and can bulk and gain weight as needed...but im just not satisfied bc i'm not that big guy that I dream about.

(QUICK BACKGROUND)I have been using "injects" for a little over a year (log section). And have had tons of experience with PH's over the past 5 years. I have been researching and familiarizing myself for about 3-5 years with everything I can get my hands on to help my progress and to be as safe as possible.

3 cycles thus far including the one I'm currently on.

Thoughts

I'll give you my 2 cents.

The issue that I see from your post is that you have a vision but have no clearly articulated manner by which you plan to achieve your goal.

you are willing to let others tell you what is and what is not going to be your reality. Bad start.

No one on here can tell you weather the picture is a realistic goal for you or not. We don't know your dedication, your habits, or your willingness to stay the course.

We can tell you that you are not there yet. We can point out all of your shortcomings. In the end, you already know those too. You even know more than that though. You know your own dedication, habits, and willingness to stay the course.

So, in the end, you don't need folks on here to give you some half-hearted answer to a question for which ONLY you know the answer.

The other thing, as I mentioned already, is that making your vision a reality is totally within your own control. If you make it a reality it is because you willed it to be. If you never reach the goal, that is on you alone as well.

Start with setting up metrics by which you will assess your progress. Make sure they actually measure progress toward your goal and not something else entirely.

For example - the pic you posted is a bodybuilder. Does being able to bench 405 have anything to do with bodybuilding? I would say no. Then don't make that a metric for progress.

My point is get focused on your vision. It goes like this...

Vision - what you want to become - you've already got that worked out for your self.
Mission - the overall plan by which you will proceed to your vision.
Objectives - the important steps along the way to success.
Metrics the small details that are important in measuring progress.

Set them all for yourself and constantly evaluate your progress. Keep doing those things that brings you closer to realizing your vision and disregard the things that keep you from obtaining your goal.

If you do that consistently and honestly, I'd bet you'll get to where you want to be.

That's how I did it.

The issue that I see from your post is that you have a vision but have no clearly articulated manner by which you plan to achieve your goal.

you are willing to let others tell you what is and what is not going to be your reality. Bad start.

No one on here can tell you weather the picture is a realistic goal for you or not. We don't know your dedication, your habits, or your willingness to stay the course.

We can tell you that you are not there yet. We can point out all of your shortcomings. In the end, you already know those too. You even know more than that though. You know your own dedication, habits, and willingness to stay the course.

So, in the end, you don't need folks on here to give you some half-hearted answer to a question for which ONLY you know the answer.

The other thing, as I mentioned already, is that making your vision a reality is totally within your own control. If you make it a reality it is because you willed it to be. If you never reach the goal, that is on you alone as well.

Start with setting up metrics by which you will assess your progress. Make sure they actually measure progress toward your goal and not something else entirely.

For example - the pic you posted is a bodybuilder. Does being able to bench 405 have anything to do with bodybuilding? I would say no. Then don't make that a metric for progress.

Vision - what you want to become - you've already got that worked out for your self.

Set them all for yourself and constantly evaluate your progress. Keep doing those things that brings you closer to realizing your vision and disregard the things that keep you from obtaining your goal.

If you do that consistently and honestly, I'd bet you'll get to where you want to be.

That's how I did it.

wow... speechless. good stuff.

Cashout has some of the most intelligent post that I ever see around the boards. Excellent advice cash and honestly I think Barry was looking for a post exactly like yours. Someone who has reached goals and has proof of it. Barry there's not much left to say but consistency is key. You need to decide if you want to be a top competitor in local level shows or try for national. You have some work to do either way. For any body builder, diet, training, sleep, is all key to your success. Genetics play a major role but I'm leaving that out.

I have several friends who compete and take it very serious. They are strict with diet and training and set goals monthly, quarterly, and yearly. If they make a goal, or don't they reassess and move on. Make a realistic plan to reach your goals and go after it.

I simply do this for myself, not comps, and I still have a plan and set goals.

Best of luck

Last edited:
:cum:Thanks guys. That is exactly what I'm looking for! I go through the boards month after month and see the same people who have been using for years and they just dont give me much motivation when seeing there progress. I just needed to hear from people that have been through the process and have reached their goals.

Thanks for the slap across the face!!!!! :cum:

That's how I did it.
Great post bro!!! I'm taking your advice as well.

LOL cashout sounds like he has written a business plan or two :p Good stuff though for sure! Business and body-building correlates very well actually!

Ya Barry I say the same thing! I've been so dedicated for years. I sometimes look at myself n say Wtf. Is this it? It just doesn't happen overnight. You know this. The thing that keeps my petal to the floor, is when I see someone that I haven't seen for years and they say damn! Your getting huge. Makes me feel like I'm gettin somewhere. I'm currently on my first aas cycle. So we will see what happens. I stop working out for about a year a few years back and I was about 230 6 ft. Fat fuck. Now ive been back at it strong for two years and I was at 210 about 14-16% bf. I was prob mid to high 20s. I'm about 223 now 8 weeks through my test cyp only cycle. Loving how its turning out. Fuck it bro make yourself happy and that's all that really matters. N the chicks of course. Lol

Back