I was talking with my girl and she want onboard!!!

OOOOK another fun night with all the steroid freaks :elephant:

But on the serious side guys , listen this bashing shit has to STOP NOW...do you here me. OR I'm gonna ban the both of you and run you off...... :)

Oops I can't do that :dunno:

Not just talkimg about me you know who you negged cry baby
Lol now we know who the real cry baby is don't we .. Don't feel too special there 49er that Gaijin would pm you and complain about neg reps,, heck he emailed me and complained about the administers and moderators too saying they didn't know shit about AAS (like there was something I could do about it)

Lol now we know who the real cry baby is don't we .. Don't feel too special there 49er that Gaijin would pm you and complain about neg reps,, heck he emailed me and complained about the administers and moderators too saying they didn't know shit about AAS (like there was something I could do about it)

I asked 49er how many times you negative repped him on this thread, as I figured it'd have to be some because you neg repped me for stating fact- not even insult throwing. My first ever neg rep btw.

Now you throw me under the bus publicly, which I wouldn't do to you. Have another pain killer and some medical weed and go to bed. Obviously I've struck a nerve:finger:

Arguing about neg reps on a board where the rep system is beyond irrelevant (since everyone has high levels) is kind of null and void guys :)

Arguing about neg reps on a board where the rep system is beyond irrelevant (since everyone has high levels) is kind of null and void guys :)

its not about the rep. I just think it's funny that Roush negged me because he got butt hurt over a statement of fact, then throws me under the bus. This shows his true character.

I'm finished here.

Thanks for owning up to your true colors and im trt8mg to say this nicely

I asked 49er how many times you negative repped him on this thread, as I figured it'd have to be some because you neg repped me for stating fact- not even insult throwing.

fine, lets see it then . copy and paste your private message to 49er, the whole thing lets see. if your man enough to do so .

here is my copy and paste PM i sent to you about the negative rep , after i neg repped you and said "your really contributing a lot to this thread"
that was me man , thought that would be obvious being it was given right after your post. pretty much an uncalled for personal comment against me (when I had zero discussion with you in the thread) and had nothing to do with the thread topic. anyone that pulls a 49er style shit talk (meaning shit talk for no reason or purpose or having nothing to do with the thread or topic at hand) I consider to be negative rep worthy. Roush

Roush is a snitch

Lol, your the one who 'ratted out' Gaijin publicly to me and told me he contacted you about being negative repped. should of kept your mouth shut. he PM'd you and probably had no idea you were going to go right to the board with that

Lol, your the one who 'ratted out' Gaijin publicly to me and told me he contacted you about being negative repped. should of kept your mouth shut. he PM'd you and probably had no idea you were going to go right to the board with that

Did i say his name? I said stop neg repping everybody and after tryimg to deny you through a tantrum and ratted on a private conversation doesnt get any more low life than that

Did i say his name? I said stop neg repping everybody and after tryimg to deny you through a tantrum and ratted on a private conversation doesnt get any more low life than that

i know who i neg repped, and the person who got the neg rep also got an explanation as to why it was done. so what was the point in bringing that out to me on the public forum ? we already discussed it privately . again, should of just kept your mouth shut rather then telling me 'you know' I neg repped someone . who Fing cares if you know that. no point in your bringing it to the forums, me and that person already had a conversation about it . he should never of trusted a blabber mouth like you or contacted you in the first place, he should of known your ALL shit talk and drama

when he contacted me awhile back about his complaint . I never even responded to him. didn't want the drama. he contacts you, and bam, he gets drama right away . like i said , your all shit talk and drama, he should never of got in bed with you

fine, lets see it then . copy and paste your private message to 49er, the whole thing lets see. if your man enough to do so .

here is my copy and paste PM i sent to you about the negative rep , after i neg repped you and said "your really contributing a lot to this thread"

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is..
Roush, your having a bad day on the board today. Once in awhile you'll bring up your personal business for no reason but today you are in rare form. Maybe take a step back and look at all your posts. I wouldn't expect this behavior from a man with your success...

Roush, your having a bad day on the board today. Once in awhile you'll bring up your personal business for no reason but today you are in rare form. Maybe take a step back and look at all your posts. I wouldn't expect this behavior from a man with your success...

read the whole thread . you'll see that 49er is the one that started bringing up unrelated personal shit about me on this thread.

i know your obsessed and intrigued about it , and my 'personal shit' is the only thing your posting about today . but geesh, enough about it already (shut the F up about my personal life) I'll have to get a restraining order against you and use the excuse "an obsessed fan is stalking me" . one more post about you talking about my personal life, and your officially obsessed with me

i know your obsessed and intrigued about it , and my 'personal shit' is the only thing your posting about today . but geesh, enough about it already (shut the F up about my personal life) I'll have to get a restraining order against you and use the excuse "an obsessed fan is stalking me" . one more post about you talking about my personal life, and your officially obsessed with me

Dam you are a snitch and a bitch wouldn't doubt toud involve the law lol like that time you said i shouldn't be driving at work and texting i thought forsure you were gonna rat me out

You should probably take your own advice and shut up about your personal business. This is a steroid forum. I can't believe your having difficulty comprehending this. Grow up bud. Everyone else notices it but you. You need to check yourself son...

read the whole thread . you'll see that 49er is the one that started bringing up unrelated personal shit about me on this thread.

You bring up unrelated personal stuff about yourself all the time. How do you think we know this shit bud???

Back