I was talking with my girl and she want onboard!!!

You should probably take your own advice and shut up about your personal business. This is a steroid forum. I can't believe your having difficulty comprehending this. Grow up bud. Everyone else notices it but you. You need to check yourself son...

i would , if obsessed jealous bitches like yourself and 49er would stop bringing it up

Dam you are a snitch and a bitch wouldn't doubt toud involve the law lol like that time you said i shouldn't be driving at work and texting i thought forsure you were gonna rat me out

no i wouldn't do that . Instead I'd send pics and vids that you post of you powerlifting and doing box jumps and send them in to the supposed worker disability claim your trying to file for . instead of getting all that money you'll go to jail for fraud

i would , if obsessed jealous bitches like yourself and 49er would stop bringing it up

Read the threads. Nobody brought anything up but you.
Can't win an argument with someone who thinks their always right. I'm not jealous of you one bit at all. I feel kinda sorry for you if anything.
I don't need to gloat about myself on a public forum to feel validated. I do very well for myself but I don't see what it has to do with a steroid forum. We're all here to talk about gear and gains. So what are you talking about, bud? Nothing but name caliing and bullshit. Stick to your knowledge on gear and related stuff. You'll be better off doing that then acting immature...

no i wouldn't do that . Instead I'd send pics and vids that you post of you powerlifting and doing box jumps and send them in to the supposed worker disability claim your trying to file for . instead of getting all that money you'll go to jail for fraud

Go ahead bitch ass snitch you have no idea what my claim is even about has nothing to do with my abbillities fucken retard

Go ahead bitch ass snitch you have no idea what my claim is even about has nothing to do with my abbillities fucken retard

must be the 'mental disability' claim then (i always expected that was the case)

Read the threads. Nobody brought anything up but you.

quote me from this thread talking about my personal success . your the one jumping on this thread saying I'm doing it . so please quote it .
all I've done was defended myself against accusations from a former drug addict about me being a 'druggy' or not being an athlete or being 'unhealthy'.

Whatever it is I wouldn't talk about it on here you are a piece of shit no man even jokes about snitching

haha , i can tell by your elevated blood pressure in your reaction about that disability claim. I knew you were up to something probably questionable and illegal. no need to get so elevated over something that was really "legit" and not containing some degree of fraud .
thats just my opinion though . probably why you have bad dreams about the cops chasing you too . your worried about it aren't you

quote me from this thread talking about my personal success . your the one jumping on this thread saying I'm doing it . so please quote it .
all I've done was defended myself against accusations from a former drug addict about me being a 'druggy' or not being an athlete or being 'unhealthy'.

News flash; we're all on drugs here lol! That's the most ironic comment yet...

haha , i can tell by your elevated blood pressure in your reaction about that disability claim. I knew you were up to something probably questionable and illegal. no need to get so elevated over something that was really "legit" and not containing some degree of fraud .
thats just my opinion though . probably why you have bad dreams about the cops chasing you too . your worried about it aren't you

My boss and coworkers know my instagram and facebook you have no clue what is going on it wasnt important the point is im not working and i get to do steroids and train all day and wait for a fat lawsuit. Report that u pathetic swine what bothers me are snitches even playing about it bothers the fuck out of me you think im worried about something lmao my company is worried bot me

lol yeah no kidding,
thats why 49er is such a hypocrite . giving me shit for smoking pot for the first time in 2 years a week or so ago, that i got legally for medical reasons to help me sleep through the back injury i have currently . big deal, pot to sleep . thats coming from someone who smoked more Meth then anyone on this board, and who currently has illegal class 3 substances in his body right now.

My boss and coworkers know my instagram and facebook you have no clue what is going on it wasnt important the point is im not working and i get to do steroids and train all day and wait for a fat lawsuit. Report that u pathetic swine what bothers me are snitches even playing about it bothers the fuck out of me you think im worried about something lmao my company is worried bot me

they won't be worried too much after they find out you've been posting on steroid forums while working for them driving a truck , heck they gonna sue your ass for reckless endangerment of the public ;)

you should probably take this one up with 49er though , he would totally disagree with you . he's argued over and over on these forums that Steriods are not drugs

they won't be worried too much after they find out you've been posting on steroid forums while working for them driving a truck , heck they gonna sue your ass for reckless endangerment of the public ;)

Ok you are stupid im sure they are gonna be lined up waiting to investigate after you make tour report lol just shut up your feelings are just damaged

I feel dumber for having read this thread. :-(

Please stop posting racial and sexual epithets. That is not tolerated here -- however being stupid most certainly is. I gave Thezilla a "time out" for doing so.

Maybe snitching or threats shouldn't be allowed this is a steroid board full of people breakimg laws and dont need threats even empty ones by butt hurt spiteful babys

you should probably take this one up with 49er though , he would totally disagree with you . he's argued over and over on these forums that Steriods are not drugs

They are illegal in the u.s they are not drugs no matter how much hormones you take it will not impare tour abbility to drive or operate heavy machinery pretty sure thats why extremely safety oriented jobs dont test for them. Now your cocaine habit those are fucken drugs i despise probably why you are a snitch people on coke talk too much

Back