ICN Galenika Amps (250mg Test Enanthate)

Those are amazing 4 sure, Im runnin them right now 500mg/wk does the trick. They are slightly overfilled by 0.1 ml.

lol just moved to toronto ...just bought a penthouse islington and bloor area....dont know anything about toronto really...

sorry for being out of topic a little bit but i dont know where can i get this information.
As people who have legit sources (thats why i post in this forum), can someone send me a website address with legit gear as a private message?

rg12 said:
sorry for being out of topic a little bit but i dont know where can i get this information.
As people who have legit sources (thats why i post in this forum), can someone send me a website address with legit gear as a private message?

What a moron.....you posted this same message in a bunch of different threads. I would imagine you've been scammed by now, but you're banned anyways. Thanks for stopping by and entertaining us.

StoneColdNTO said:
What a moron.....you posted this same message in a bunch of different threads. I would imagine you've been scammed by now, but you're banned anyways. Thanks for stopping by and entertaining us.

He tried PMing me for my source too.... yeah OK HERE IS IS!!!!! fago. :shoot2:

your amps looks real, by the way galenika cheap/amp at the local (balkan countries) pharmacies, I hope that you didn't pay them too much.

bon apetit

Last edited by a moderator:
no more Irans for me...that shit is always way underdosed...I gotta shoot a gallon of that stuff to get a pump! Next time I'm going with ICN's

Back