If humulin r is over the counter!

minitor2

where can i order it from online without a prescription? or is this only in canada? caus ei live in nj and its not OTC. anyone got any advise on this?

minitor2

I dont know, Why not just get it OTC if its OTC in your area?

nevermind I cant read obviously, If its prescription only then you can try the "I forgot my script and I'm in from florida" trick. it worked for Humalog for me :)

umm

someone isnt reading the posts clearly i said its not OTC in NJ so i was wondering where it is over the counter so i can purchase it either online or driving there or something. thanks for the reply anyway though. Just kidding bro im not being mean just clarifying. u know dont want the post going in the wrong direction

minitor2

Understood. I read it then posted then reread it and realized I am a moron. :p .

You absolutely can make the drive to a neighboring state. they dont ask for proof of anything. Just ask for a vial of humalin R pronounced (huumelen). No one wil ship it to you with out a script in NJ.

crap thats what im

afraid of i wish someone knew of an online store or something that will ship it im so interested in trying it. damn laws i wish this wa siraq then we could get all the shit we wanted from anywhere without fear of anyone LOL LOOTING THE IRAQI WAY!

minitor2

for the last time minitor it's not illegal............. i almost bought a bottle and i have 2 friends who use to get it in NJ............also it's not illegal in NY you can take a trip out there and pick up a bottle............ the only way to find out is to get some balls and go in and ask for it

u fucking little douche bag

i went ot the damn pharmacy and they said its by script only. i was like oh well i am from indiana and i am here visitiing and the guy was like ok thats nice. i need a script. thanks for such an informative reply.

minitor2

Re: umm

minitor2 said:
someone isnt reading the posts clearly i said its not OTC in NJ so i was wondering where it is over the counter so i can purchase it either online or driving there or something. thanks for the reply anyway though. Just kidding bro im not being mean just clarifying. u know dont want the post going in the wrong direction

minitor2
humulin R most definitly is OTC in NJ.

Back