If I post in aproprate things again I will be banned

stallion1234

Sorry there Young you didn't have permission to post this. There are Rules about it. We appreciate your desire to help everyone out. In the future Please take your concerns to a mod.

Everyone avoid one8nine

Welcome to the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I first believed it was favoritism or a conspiracy and then the Admin talked and we found out all this. I was a potential buyer (had no idea who it was) at one point but luckily never followed through. I'm not risking infection from there dirty house cooking. Beware people and for God's sake be careful this is serious business you don't want to end up in the hospital or lose a leg then there will be no more bodybuilding

Good luck people, I hope you realize that we are only trying to help and left our home to do so. This is your home and it needs to be a safe neighborhood in the world of bodybuilding. Best wishes

It looks like mod's took it down but yesterday 189 had a pic of A 20mil vial of something and he was saying that his guy had 20mi vials for the price of other guys 10mil vials. So obviously unless your fucking retarded you can see that he was trying to set guys up for the scam. Just waiting for some new guy to say were can I get that 20mil vial for the price of a 10mil vial. Well real good looking out stallion1234. I'm sure the board is grateful. I would have felt bad to see some young nieave not knowing better new guy get scammed by these 2 little schemers. LOL I'm thinking about a post that he did put up about gyno and not for nothing even though he cut/copi and pasted it, it was still kinda helpfull.Lol But any way thanks again stallion1234...

Last edited:
pro performance pharmas or something like that, i remember seeing that

Ive been watching these 2 from the beginning. I had a feeling something just wasnt right. Thanks for the heads up.

so, you are 19 and do steroids?

I think If you want to request something, the first thing you should do is introduce yourself, give your stats, maybe some pics, and cycling history.

The other board said your GF was 18...i believe here she says she's 21?

i'm reading your post cycle therapy (pct) and still trying to decipher it and make sense of things

why were you banned from another board?

I'm sure the Mods from this board will be having a chat with the Mods from the board he's from and they'll get to the bottom of it all, without us all chipping in.

Would be grateful though if the Mods here would keeps us informed as to what is and has been going on.

Back