If it became impossible to get gear.....would you still train?

Yep, if external test and such suddenly stopped being available, I would return to being super apathetic. I would sit and watch TV all day - whatever was on at the time. Now if I could keep my TRT dose, just nothing extra, then yes, I would continue to work out just like I did prior to discovering this strange new world.

Yep, if external test and such suddenly stopped being available, I would return to being super apathetic. I would sit and watch TV all day - whatever was on at the time. Now if I could keep my TRT dose, just nothing extra, then yes, I would continue to work out just like I did prior to discovering this strange new world.

Agree with this wholeheartedly! I don't know that I would go back 100% to TV and Video Games.. but it would be hard for me to feel good about doing much other than. I know how I was before, and I know how I am now, I'm totally different. My bosses at work say it (they don't know about my TRT), my parents say it (they do), my friends comment on my fullness and new attitude (some know, some don't), girlfriend has watched me change right before her eyes.. It would be tragic to have to go backwards.. it really would be.

It would cause depression in itself alone.. not even just being Low T, but the thought of it happening when you start to run out.. I think it would be a downward spiral of depressing thoughts and outlooks for life. I may seem exaggerative, but to know low, and then to know optimal.. it'd just be a tease. Fuck that!

I hope it never comes to it. I will have a heavy PCT ready just in case I can pop off one final recovery at the end!

I'm with BigBen, it's what I've done since I was 15 yrs old and for 28yrs I trained natural only the last 2 have been with aas. That saying you see on workout shirts that says "I lift so I don't choke people"...That's me in a nutshell (no pun intended)! Lifting is my therapy, it's my escape and I will do it till I die with or without aas!

BigBen you're a freaking beast at 45!

Who needs gear when you can get muscle tech testosterone boosters....:freak:

Ha ha ha ha I'm kidding of course. I would still train I would find a way to restore my testosterone some how. I mean if we can make it to the moon I'm sure we could get our testicles working again. There are definitely methods of getting our testosterone back to normal we just are not aware of them yet because no one wants to fund it. Millions of pissed off TRT patients would make a demand for some sort of new medicine. I mean in all honesty think about how much you would really pay to have normal testosterone levels if gear was gone. I would rather go homeless and work 60 hours a week just to afford some experimental testosterone replacement procedure than have no testosterone.

Last edited:
Back