if so can I ask about HGH - my questions are how do you know if its REAL HGH? and how

timirand

can you see this? if so can I ask about HGH - my questions are how do you know if its REAL HGH? and how much should I be taking? I have been on it for 1 week and iam taking 5IU's but don't feel any different. Let me know your thoughts please ;-)

Thanks,
Tina

Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure.

You want HGH serum level test... Just pin 10iu before test and it'll show if its legit or not.
If your lab doesn't offer that you could try igf1 test but you would need baseline values before hand.

On top of this, it could be real but just handled poorly. For example no refrigeration for long time, shaking the vial when reconstituting etc etc.

can you see this? if so can I ask about HGH - my questions are how do you know if its REAL HGH? and how much should I be taking? I have been on it for 1 week and iam taking 5IU's but don't feel any different. Let me know your thoughts please ;-)

Thanks,
Tina

HGH isn't like AAS, it comes on Slowly.
So usually you aren't going to notice results for a few months ~ and this is Dose Dependent.
Once you get above 4 IU's a day, you should be Spitting your Dose.
Half AM and Half PM, not Bedtime, as this is when your Natural HGH Pulse will be it's strongest.
Roughly an Hour after going to bed.

As for the Bloodtest.
As Santa mentioned.
Do 10 IU's, then wait 3 Hours and get the HGH Serum Test................................... JP

Back