If winny hurts joints, and doesnt burn fat

LOL! Yeah Winstrol (winny) gets a real beatdown on the Chem forum...
For some reason Winstrol (winny) seems to be one of the only Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that has a very wide range of how people respond to it. The closer I got to 30yo the less I wanted to use the stuff, joints wouldn't let me.

not everyone has much if any joint pain even though some have a terrible time with it . winnie is good for strength and adds moderate lean mass gains . speed athletes seem to love it for some reason . winnie dries you out and leaves you looking leaner than you are [ temorary ] .that being said i dont see myself useing it any time soon lol .

because its mostly beginners who buy it thinking that it burns fat and doesnt affect hPTA.

DADAWG said:
not everyone has much if any joint pain even though some have a terrible time with it . winnie is good for strength and adds moderate lean mass gains . speed athletes seem to love it for some reason . winnie dries you out and leaves you looking leaner than you are [ temporary ] .that being said i dont see myself useing it any time soon lol .

Exact reason for my use of it this current cycle. However, I am finding it to cause slight aching in my knees as of late (4 weeks in) and I am uncertain if that is Winstrol (winny) or sport related.

Winstrol is the bomb. I've never gone over 50mg/day but I had zero sides and it made me look pretty good and aided some great strength.

It's also cheap as hell for those who don't get sides from it. Sure beats the price of 'var or tbol.

winny gets floged on these forums second only to deca.....
winstrol provides good lean mass gains that are easily kept post cycle, its a great pre contest drug and is responsible for many a ripped physique....whilst it may not shed fat its great for inclusion in cutting cycles...and its well tolerated in men....
i think its bad rep comes from the fact gains are minimal compared to test,that said the gains are of a higher quality...as far as side effects go i think its totally overblown
no one i no has any of the problems of hairloss,joint pain etc......but it seems like a lot of people only have to order a bottle to have these effects........winny is not without
fault and if you really wanted to bash it youd talk about its effects on hdl/ldl ratio...
personally my bloodwork doesnt come back "that bad" and returns to baseline within 4-8weeks generally......overall i love winstrol especially in the summertime another long term user and fan is gator mclusky..........i think before anyone condems a drug based on opinions on an internet forum they should try it for themselves...then make a decision.......because if you didnt youd never try winnie or deca and i think you miss out on what are two very good steroids that every user should try.........flame on

rockape76 said:
winstrol provides good lean mass gains that are easily kept post cycle, its a great pre contest drug and is responsible for many a ripped physique....whilst it may not shed fat its great for inclusion in cutting cycles...and its well tolerated in men....
i think its bad rep comes from the fact gains are minimal compared to test,that said the gains are of a higher quality...as far as side effects go i think its totally overblown
no one i no has any of the problems of hairloss,joint pain etc......but it seems like a lot of people only have to order a bottle to have these effects........winny is not without
fault and if you really wanted to bash it youd talk about its effects on hdl/ldl ratio...
personally my bloodwork doesnt come back "that bad" and returns to baseline within 4-8weeks generally......overall i love winstrol especially in the summertime another long term user and fan is gator mclusky..........i think before anyone condems a drug based on opinions on an internet forum they should try it for themselves...then make a decision.......because if you didnt youd never try winnie or deca and i think you miss out on what are two very good steroids that every user should try.........flame on

Props on the deca, too. Best cycle I ever did.

I never met a steroid I didn't like.

rockape76 said:
I highlighted the bullshit parts of your post in boldface.

Yes, Winstrol (winny) is anabolic and it isn't without benefit. It is also good for contest prep for many. And there are other things good about it.

But most people never do a BB contest. And Winstrol (winny), for most people, is harsh on the lipid profile. That's one of those things that most people never know because few people get proper bloodwork during their cycle.

On the boards, I actually find the nandrolone decanoate and Winstrol (winny), overall, enjoy a pretty damn good reputation. Yes, this board is a little different from all the rest.

Hey, if you like and enjoy Winstrol (winny), then have at it.

Winny will completely destroy your lipids. If you don't come back well from a low HDL, i would not screw with it. It is probably the worst in regards to this. As far as the drug itself goes, i used to get it for free and give it away. I would not touch the stuff. But that is mainly because i stopped taking any orals at the very beginning of my use of gear. I had friends who used to take it with test in the old days before anti e's, because they said it woudl dry their bloated ass' out.

i'm on it now, along with test and proviron. its only been a few days. the only cause of concern for me is like jcp the lipid profile. i am taking a lot of fish oil and evoo a day though to combat that. i'll see what my blood work is like in 2 months or so

i love how Winstrol (winny) drys you out. has your skin looking paper thin when youre shredded already and if your bulking up it help with the definition there too. too bad it owns my hair line...oh and i cramp bad on it too

mranak said:
I highlighted the bullshit parts of your post in boldface.

mranak i respect your opinion ,
but if your going to highlight things and say there bullshit perhaps you could back it up with reasons why........in my experience and that of my associates
1.the gains are easily kept post cycle
2.there of a higher lean mass quality than test
3.winstrol plays a major part in the ripped /dry look prevalent today not only at shows......but beaches and local gyms
.....and i pretty much highlighted the lipid problems in my original post.....
......and i know a couple of guys on this board who have been scared off from using these compounds after hearing all the "horror" stories on the board.....what youve got to understand is im not running around going hey use winny.....use it now....im presenting an unbiased users account...
so people can make up there own minds......

Last edited:
try a NPP,Test prop and stan cycle

i like my stan at higher doses like 150 - 200mg ed

i find thats when you truely find out what stan can do :D

rockape76 said:
mranak i respect your opinion ,
but if your going to highlight things and say there bullshit perhaps you could back it up with reasons why........in my experience and that of my associates
1.the gains are easily kept post cycle
2.there of a higher lean mass quality than test
3.winstrol plays a major part in the ripped /dry look prevalent today not only at shows......but beaches and local gyms
.....and i pretty much highlighted the lipid problems in my original post.....
......and i know a couple of guys on this board who have been scared off from using these compounds after hearing all the "horror" stories on the board.....what youve got to understand is im not running around going hey use winny.....use it now....im presenting an unbiased users account...
so people can make up there own minds......
How are gains more easily kept. Are you saying Winstrol (winny) is less inhibiting than other AAS? Id have to argue against that and besides time is a key factor.

Define lean mass. Define quality. If you mean without water, then sure but I guess that would also mean that you suspect people who use say... test arent smart enough to control bloat and estrogen - because test will kick the pants off of Winstrol (winny) taken side by side, alone at usual doses.

Winny does tend to dry out the physique, many get that confused with getting "ripped" aka losing bodyfat to the point where you see striations and vasularity. If seen a lot of really cut guys with a film of water, that aint ripped. In this case Im going to agree, Winstrol (winny) can dry out a physique and improve the look at single digit bodyfat.

DougoeFre5h said:
How are gains more easily kept. Are you saying Winstrol (winny) is less inhibiting than other AAS? Id have to argue against that and besides time is a key factor.

Define lean mass. Define quality. If you mean without water, then sure but I guess that would also mean that you suspect people who use say... test arent smart enough to control bloat and estrogen - because test will kick the pants off of Winstrol (winny) taken side by side, alone at usual doses.

Winny does tend to dry out the physique, many get that confused with getting "ripped" aka losing bodyfat to the point where you see striations and vasularity. If seen a lot of really cut guys with a film of water, that aint ripped. In this case Im going to agree, Winstrol (winny) can dry out a physique and improve the look at single digit bodyfat.

I suspect the reason Winstrol (winny) might have a reputation (with some) of giving gains that are easier to keep is because after discontinuing Winstrol (winny), water weight is more likely to increase while with test (at least when used without an AI), water weight tends to decrease, post cycle.

As for using Winstrol (winny) to dry out for the beach, at the cost of damaging the lipid panel and other potential sides ... people can do as they want, but that is not something that I can understand or recommend.

While using Winstrol (winny), it isn't uncommon to have HDL is the single digits, folks. That's fucking horrible for one's health.

Back