if you could only use 3 different types of gear in a cutter, which would they be?

prop/OxandraAcetate/halo

WTF is Oxandra Acetate Billy?????

ITs when I strip off the 17-aa and throw on an acetate ester. LOL. I really have no idea what it woudl do, so scratch that and place tren. :)

Billy_Bathgate said:
prop/OxandraAcetate/halo

WTF is Oxandra Acetate Billy?????

ITs when I strip off the 17-aa and throw on an acetate ester. LOL. I really have no idea what it woudl do, so scratch that and place tren. :)

billy i think you are too smart for your own good--LOL

Just my 2 cents, but these seem kinda overblown for cutting cycles. Remember, the gear does not cause any fat loss, its only role is to preserve muscle while dieting, so it doesnt seem like you need all these different compounds to accomplish that.
Last spring I ran a bulking cycle where I switched into a cutter at week 8. All I used for cutting was prop and Winstrol (winny), and evern tried the Winstrol (winny) at eod for a while, and I didnt lose one ounce of muscle while dropping 5% bodyfat

needsize said:
Just my 2 cents, but these seem kinda overblown for cutting cycles. Remember, the gear does not cause any fat loss, its only role is to preserve muscle while dieting, so it doesnt seem like you need all these different compounds to accomplish that.
Last spring I ran a bulking cycle where I switched into a cutter at week 8. All I used for cutting was prop and Winstrol (winny), and evern tried the Winstrol (winny) at eod for a while, and I didnt lose one ounce of muscle while dropping 5% bodyfat

actually Anavar (var) has been proven in 2 studies to reduce bodyfat.

natty said:
actually Anavar (var) has been proven in 2 studies to reduce bodyfat.

Then why all the other compounds then, since ana Anavar (var) is an aids anti wasting drug it would seem that it would be enough, especially with a little test, to stop any muscle loss?

Back