If you had your choice of deca or eq?

Would you rather have deca or Eq?

• EQ

Votes: 112 56.0%
  • Deca

Votes: 88 44.0%

• Total voters
tombo6901 said:
Alright kids.......I am a biochemist, so here is the skinny. The difference between methamphetamine and say adderall is merely a change in 2 carbon bonds in the molecule. The difference between heroin and oxicontin is again ONE chemical bond. Saying that deca and eq are the same thing is nothing short of rediculous. All it takes is one chemical bond to be different and you have a completely diferent compund with different boiling points, vaporization temp, etc. This includes absorbtion and its effects on the body. Although the attached esters might be similar, the "parent" compunds are very different. end of chemistry lesson.
WOW. Who the hell is this guy? Make him Mod already! Chemist nerd laid the smack down the right way!

"From this board Profile Page:
"In the case of Equipoise the compound uses a l7beta ester (undecylenate), while Dianabol is 17 alpha alkylated. Aside from that difference, the drugs are basically the same. Of course they act quite differently in the body, which goes to show the 17-methylation effects more than just the oral efficancy of a steroid."
It also compares it Deca.

Regardless...I just ordered some EQ because this thread got me all fired up to give it a try at some point.

dont know much about the structure although i know eq is a test derivitive. I took deca with with test and still had problems in the bed took eq with test and had no problems

Deca, got more mass out of it, i feel healthy on it... EQ i just notice im veinier , and thats about it so far

Deca sucks big time. lol

I hate running it. I like the joint lube, but absolutely hate the way it keeps me winded. I can run out of breath bending over to tie my shoes. Training MMA, it kills me. It's great for my joints, but half the time, I am laid out on the mat just sucking wind like crazy.

EQ does the opposite for me. I get very vascular and keep plenty of oxygen flowing. The gains I get from EQ are slow but solid and they stay with me.

SO put me down for EQ.

^ I notice that too, the extra RBCs give me a lot of oxygen, my cardio is awseome and ive been slackin on it lately lol

To bad all you are talking about is decca not NPP. When I run an EQ cyccle I like to end it with sex weeks of NPP. It really makes a big difference when you use NPP over deca

Back