igf-1 lr3 blood test results...real or not?

jozifp103

ok so I've been on 60mcg/day of igf-1lr3 pinned bilateraly pwo. However, I took an extra dose of 60mcg in the morning because I wanted to inject it right before I got bloods drawn. I pinned 60mcg @ 6am and got bloods drawn @7:15am. here are my results. and this was 4 weeks in to my igf cycle already. my levels are kind of high but still in range....is this normal? shouldn't I be off the charts at 60mcg? opinions please.View attachment 557547

I'm not sure if I can post the name of the rc company that I used because they're not a sponsor but I will if a mod says it's ok.

I found out the hard way myself that you cannot gauge exogenous igf1 levels due to the fact that the blood work only shows bound igf1. The idea behind LR3 is keeping it unbound so it goes systematic. So the test you had was not an indicator if your actual IGF-1 LR3 levels in the blood.

Results are the only indicators that I have found. If its working you will gain lbm. But that in its self is subjective to other factors. Some people have side effects, leaning out, joint ache in hands and wrists, hypoglycemic, ect. For me I have not had the hypoglycemic sides, I've had some joint ache...could it be from just killing it at the gym? Sure...I have seen a leaning effect. The only real way would be to bod pod lbm before and after cycle and not work out at all during the whole thing. But even that has many factors. So in short....there is no way.....

thanks man. this is my second run with lr3. similar sides to last time. i got acne both times on my back (uncommon) and stomach bloating/water retention (also uncommon). I searched threads all over and those do not appear to be common side effects for lr3. i can't really tell if it's adding mass because i am using it on a cut. I was starting to look lean and hard intil the water came and now my mid section softened up and my lower abdomen looks pudgy.

who knows. at least the side effects are consistent lol.

edit: i used a different source for this run. wanted to add

Do you notice any nausea, lethargy, headaches? Are you getting pumps in the gym that are almost unbearable?

Last edited:
I am on ec stack...melanotan 2...clomid...dex....I have noticed many changes that I cannot solely contribute to the LR3 so I cannot go on sides alone. I use igf-1 des bi lat pre.....lr3 2 hour post. The pumps...define unbearable...I get huge ass pumps in the gym like mind blowing. I attributed that to me taking my workouts to another level....could it be from the igf1, maybe? Placebo effect? Shit who knows....all I know is I've put on lbm while in a calorie deficit and lost body fat.

Do you notice any nausea, lethargy, headaches? Are you getting pumps in the gym that are almost unbearable?

Definitely lethargy. But I'm also dialing in my trt dose so I've been all over the place in that dept. my first run I got a little tired too but it was also right after a failed pct when I had low test haha so too many variables.

I don't get crazy pumps but I pin pwo and I heard the pumps are more I you pin pre workout. Ill give that a shot. Will it happen on my first pin pre workout? And are these pumps like THAT big that there's no denying it's the igf?

Oh yeah, ive ran it twice myself, first time bilaterally pwo and the second time was one shot, wherever i felt like shooting, immediately upon wakening. Both times IM. The second method gave me far better results (same IGF both times). The pumps are like nothing I've ever had before in my life and ive tried a lot of different things. Very painful pumps, feels like your skin is gonna tear. Totally awesome. Blood work is always a sure way to tell, but if your pumps are like i explained you can almost guarantee you have legit IGF1

My IGF-1 levels are normal on blood tests; shouldn***8217;t they be higher when using IGF-1 LR3?

IGF-1 blood tests look only for bound IGF-1 while the purpose of IGF-1 LR3 is to keep it unbound and therefore bioavailable meaning it will not show up on conventional blood tests. It is the same scenario as for blood tests which examine testosterone levels. Many people can have results showing low or normal testosterone levels, but have high ***8220;free testosterone***8221; levels ***8211; which is much more important, since only testosterone which is not bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) can be used by the body.
Therefore your levels of IGF-1 on a blood test are not of much importance and do not take into account the increase from IGF-1 LR3 usage, as they only look at bound IGF-1 (which cannot be used by the body since it***8217;s attached to binding proteins).

what about lowered blood glucose? i pinned igf-1 on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and ate nothing until after my blood got taken. would it make sense to have low blood glucose on the test due to the insulin like effects on blood sugar? because mine were right where they usually are.

If you read studies on rats and diabetics you will see some mixed results. Some say IGF levels have some effects on BG and hypoglycemia and some say has basically none. If you surf through the bro science forms you notice that the possibility of hypoglycemia sides are slim to none. And for few who I have read "claim" to have them we cannot know the background(usually not included) of what else they are pumping in. Also you have to look at the placebo effect that might be happening. The brain is a powerful thing, esp if people want to so hard for their gear to be real they actually start "thinking" they are feeling the possible side effects they read about on a forum.

That being said, I have NOT experienced hypo sides with my DES or LR3.

I am using LR3 and DES from a company where I regular obtain my MT2 from. Obviously the effects of the MT2 peptide are a little more "apparent" lol. I know the MT2 is deff legit so I am playing the good faith card that their IGF is legit as well.

But who can really know? I just know the effects I am seeing in the mirror and the gym. And from that I will go out on a limb and say my stuff is good to go. But it could be that I have doubled my natty test levels by using clomid/dex as a booster. Hell I have no clue, but I started the clomid/dex over a month before the IGF-1 I noticed a change two weeks into the IGF-1 administration esp in the body fat department.

Last edited:
Ya i never had one issue with hypo either time i ran it. Its IGF not insulin remember, it does increase nutrient shuttling capacity but i dont believe it acts in the way insulin does by taking glucose and shoving into our muscles, in turn lowering our BG level.

Last edited:
real igf-1 should lower your blood glucose and raise even higher your igf-1 levels.
your igf-1 could be underdosed, or something else in there. how long you take it?

ok so I've been on 60mcg/day of igf-1lr3 pinned bilateraly pwo. However, I took an extra dose of 60mcg in the morning because I wanted to inject it right before I got bloods drawn. I pinned 60mcg @ 6am and got bloods drawn @7:15am. here are my results. and this was 4 weeks in to my igf cycle already. my levels are kind of high but still in range....is this normal? shouldn't I be off the charts at 60mcg? opinions please.View attachment 557547

real igf-1 should lower your blood glucose and raise even higher your igf-1 levels.
your igf-1 could be underdosed, or something else in there. how long you take it?

Back