igf-1 lr3 blood test results...real or not?

real igf-1 should lower your blood glucose and raise even higher your igf-1 levels.
your igf-1 could be underdosed, or something else in there. how long you take it?

Do you have any evidence to back these statements? Because all my research says otherwise..

Do you have any evidence to back these statements? Because all my research says otherwise..

yes i have. real igf-1 acts very like insulin. you can see for yourself all the info on real igf-1.
its main sides are hypo.
and jozifp103 igf-1 levels in the blood are not high.
how you know all the igf-1 online contain real igf-1?
its not igf-1.

yes i have. real igf-1 acts very like insulin. you can see for yourself all the info on real igf-1.
its main sides are hypo.
and jozifp103 igf-1 levels in the blood are not high.
how you know all the igf-1 online contain real igf-1?
its not igf-1.
that's not very convincing man. you didnt present any studies or credible information to back up what you're saying. I'm not saying none of that is possible, but i've run igf 3 times with different sources each time and never felt hypo, or low blood sugar from it.

that's not very convincing man. you didnt present any studies or credible information to back up what you're saying. I'm not saying none of that is possible, but i've run igf 3 times with different sources each time and never felt hypo, or low blood sugar from it.

for example check out increlex the pharmacy igf-1. what is the main side effect? hypo.

again you can find a lot of studies about it. real igf-1 lowers your blood glucose.
bro your igf-1 levels are not high. if the igf-1 you used was real, you should get real high levels in blood which didnt happened. its pure garbage.

even low dose gh raise igf-1 levels more than the stuff you take.

Last edited:
Back