IGF Des - What to expect?

Hell Satin

There seems to be some conflicting info about des about dose, timing, pinning locations, ECT. Who has actual experience with des? How long until you noticed anything? Did you get better sleep or a better mood? Any fat loss in specific pinning spots? If you have already done GRHP and CJC together did you prefer it over des?
Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Dont waste your money. To be legitimate IGF-1-Des has to be made by recombinant technology, which none currently are.

I ran it about 3 years ago and noticed a ton of vascularity! I was doing all my pins in my arms, Bis tris and delts, and noticed some growth. Def made the muscles feel fuller.

I'm not sure if what I ran then is the same stuff on the market now but I def liked it. Hated pinning so damn much though.

Thanks for the info Moppy. What is your opinion on GHRP and CJC? From what I understand they are not synthetic IGF, they promote IGF secretion.

The GHRP and CJC are all good to go. These are short peptides to begin with and are ideal for manufacturing with peptide synthesizers, which are much more common these days and have driven down the prices given all the competition. As a general rule, anything under 30 amino acids will probably work as a peptide made chemically. Peptides such as MT2, PT-141, thymosin b4 are all active when chemically synthesized. However, Insulin, HGH and IGF-1 all need to be generated in bacteria (recombinantly) and purified carefully so that activity is retained. All three of these proteins (they are not peptides) are folded and disulfide bond linked in a special way that can only be accomplished in a biologic system, like bacteria. Even the bacteria have to be specially modified to generate HGH and IGF-1 correctly with the proper folding. This typically is only done correctly at a large biopharmaceutical company.

True dont waste your money. Any one who claims it is good stuff was most likely running it alongside AAS and other compounds. Cmon man.. edit: I ran igf1lr3 all by itself with extreme disappointment. It was from the most reputable source as well.

Last edited:
I used increlex and is really work I get an excellent pump all vein out and solid look plus a solid gain

Back