IGF LR3, and MGF timing? Anyone know?

shainesboostin

Ok, ill make it simple, I have tried some peps in the past and have not been impressed at all. BUT, I am going to give them one more chance...And maybe it was my fault with bad injection timing ect. So, I am going to ask what you all think would be the best timing for them.

My routine on this go around will be FULLBODY M,W,F simple, mainly compounds...Will be bulking, so about 4500 cals.

I know (Or think I know) that IGF can inhibit MGF which is not ideal obviously. Yet, alot of people take it PWO?

I had someone recomend take the IGF PREWO and then MGF on the OFF days which would be easy with how my routine is laid out.

the more i dig the more im convinced all these peptides are fake or underdosed...im willing to bet 90 percent of positve reports you may see on these forums are from sponsors trying to sell more of that garbage.

cjc-1295 is studies has shown to increase HGH by up to 10 fold and igf-1 by 3 fold yet, every blood test i have ever seen someone do while on the garbage being sold by these scam artists always tests baseline. its either fake or seriously underdosed. if its real and proper dose, why is un able to effect baseline hgh and igf levels when thats their primary purpose?

huge waste of money.

Hi, off course there is a lot of garbage around and happend to me to run in it with hgh . Nowadays I used peg- mgf des plus mgf and igf1l3 . One winstrol a week . I got result and I did concentrate myself on the rear delts . I have observed that if I use igf1l3 I do immidiately loose Body fat , that's the reason why I do think it works . The dosage is 60mcg . I do belive it requires more Than a cycle to get the real result and I will try again using just igf1l3 and mgf . Regarding cjc 1295 when I used it I felt the same tunnel carpale syndrome like with real hgh . These I do belive functioning . I am 48 now I go by a doctor who prescribes me what to take and the dosage of aas are very low . I did a two months cycle with one primobolan and 100 mg ( one testovis) testo propionate a week and 4 iu of hgh everyday . Good for quality . The DOC doesn't like igf1 he says that it doesn't function as well as hgh . The quality available ? Who knows . I don't know why he says so. Neverthless if your body allows it he speeks of dosages of hgh to or even more of 10 iu . I cannot my limit is 5 iu . In the past I did a cycle suggested by a sport coach Who is in jail right now for doping . It was hgh just in the training days One every two days ,trenbolone and proviron and t3 a lot of calories . Gained 15 kg in two months off course even fat however I had to make bigger the wedding ring 4 sizes more and after years I still have this New measure even if doing diet I lost 15 kg .Now I am 100 kg . So for general Body size I wouldn' t suggest igf1 etc. Same advise have I found by experts on other forums about the use of hgh . Now this is my experience and I am not an expert if it may help , ok. After the gaining of this hgh cycle the coach wasn't around and I messed up with some stuff I have read on a book of Author L. Rea . Bad for my health ! Now I am very careful with what I do . That's just to explain Why You read I do use ridiculos low dosages . Waiting to do more serious stuff in autumn but under medical supervision

Igf1-des is great pre workout pinned bi-laterally into muscle group being worked on or focusing on.

Igf1-lr3 is great either post wo or on off days

mgf is great post wo pinned bi-lat into muscle group being worked on or focusing on.

peg-mgf is great on off days

Back