Igtropin IGF1-LR3

J steel

Ive done alot of research on IGF1-LR3 and seen many mixed reviews. I am going to give it a shot on my own to see what I think.

I will be using the Igtropin product. Couple of questions:
- should i use solvent they include in kit, or mix my own, i have seen so many different ways of reconstituting i am a little confused
- once reconsituted, how long is the IGF good for, ive read that it has to be used within a day or two
- cycle length will be 40-50 days at either 40mcg or 60mcg per day, split evenly morning and night
- i know i use a slin needle, should i inject SC or IM??

Thanks for any input fellas.

cmon guys, nothing? trust me i have searched but i found alot of dated and misleading info. just looking for the latest input you guys could offer. thanks

J steel said:
Ive done alot of research on IGF1-LR3 and seen many mixed reviews. I am going to give it a shot on my own to see what I think.

I will be using the Igtropin product. Couple of questions:
- should i use solvent they include in kit, or mix my own, i have seen so many different ways of reconstituting i am a little confused
- once reconsituted, how long is the IGF good for, ive read that it has to be used within a day or two
- cycle length will be 40-50 days at either 40mcg or 60mcg per day, split evenly morning and night
- i know i use a slin needle, should i inject SC or IM??

Thanks for any input fellas.

well i used acetic solvent and listended to bad instructions my first time and did 200mcg for my first shot!! bad idea... i mixed 5ML of acetic solvent in it... and the 2 mark ont he needle should be 40mcg at that mixture... take the insulin needle put .2 on the needle of ba water, and .1 of igf dont ever mix the igf and the ba until inkecting... you can inject sub-q or IM some people believe in spot injection some dont its really your choice. i like doing either morning and post workout shots, or pre workout shot and then a post workout shot... i feel really good and strong on igf and am on my first cycle and loving it! just make sure you have a gatorade around just by some chance you feel hypo.

thanks for the input bro. did you use Igtropin IGF? or another brand? I am asking cause I am not sure if I should just use the solvent included with the kit, or make my own. thanks for any more info.

rookie03 said:
well i used acetic solvent and listended to bad instructions my first time and did 200mcg for my first shot!! bad idea... i mixed 5ML of acetic solvent in it... and the 2 mark ont he needle should be 40mcg at that mixture... take the insulin needle put .2 on the needle of ba water, and .1 of igf dont ever mix the igf and the ba until inkecting... you can inject sub-q or IM some people believe in spot injection some dont its really your choice. i like doing either morning and post workout shots, or pre workout shot and then a post workout shot... i feel really good and strong on igf and am on my first cycle and loving it! just make sure you have a gatorade around just by some chance you feel hypo.

no i bought from another brand... what kinda solvent is it... is it bacteriostatic water or acetic acid or some kinda vinnegar mix??

i dont know yet, kits are on order. i assumed it was bacteriostatic water, like what was used when i ran the jin hgh kits. now i see all these other solvents so i am a little thrown.

rookie03 said:
no i bought from another brand... what kinda solvent is it... is it bacteriostatic water or acetic acid or some kinda vinnegar mix??

Back