Im breaking a cardinal rule of BBing

iced

Banned, had no choice
im dropping squats for the next month or two. Deadlifts thick my lower back, hams and glutes enough, and alls i notice when i squat with a good enough weight to get a nice burn on my quads, my ass does 1/2 of the work. So to stopping getting a ghetto booty, this is my new Leg workout, i did it for the first day yesterday, i got much more of a burn in my legs than i have in the past 2 months.On all of these, i pyramid the poundage up and the reps down each set.

Leg Press x 4 sets(10,8,6,4)
Hack Squats x 2 sets (6,4)
Weighted Sissy Squats x 2 sets(10,8)
Leg Extensions x 2 sets(12,10)
DB Stiff Leg DL x 4 sets(10,8,6,4)
Leg Curls x 3 sets(12,10,8)
Single Standing Leg Curls x 2 sets(12,10 each leg)

i dont think you should drop squats entirely....just change your form a little........try a smith machine, take a step forward, place feet together, and go to the floor (if you dont already) depending on your leg structure, changing your style of squats make a world of difference...i dont care what anyone says, squats are the best exercise for legs.......and in somes opinions the best exercise overall

front squats wind me, i also have to be careful on how heavy i go, i tore my acl, mcl and pcl a few years back. 2 years and two surgeries alter, im doing fairly well with it, but if i go over 365 on squats my knee feels like shit for a few days, but i can go up to 1k pounds for 6-8 reps on leg press, knees to the chest, and fell no pain.

i dont think you should drop squats entirely....just change your form a little........try a smith machine, take a step forward, place feet together, and go to the floor (if you dont already) depending on your leg structure, changing your style of squats make a world of difference...i dont care what anyone says, squats are the best exercise for legs.......and in somes opinions the best exercise overall

agreed.:agreed:

Give the smith machine a try like Miagi said. Or alternate between leg press and squats each week.

Back