I'm glad to be here..........

TestApe

What's up guys! I figured I'd introduce myself here.

I'm 29 years old, 255lbs at 6'2 and I'm at 15%bf. I'm looking to get bigger...isn't that why we are all here? Anyways I train 6 days a week and I eat pretty clean. I'm currently on TRT at 200mg of test cyp a week and have been for about 10 months. I will say though I've hit the plateau of my gains with this dose imo. I'm ready to step it up and really take the next steps into bodybuilding this year. I look forward talking to you guys and helping when and where I can. Btw to the vets of this page my dad used to be a big part of this forum and has since passed. You would have known him by screamineagleharley.

Last edited:
200mg is not a TRT dose i just want you to know that. you can do 400-500mg NPP in addition to the 200mg test for 12 weeks. you could easily gain at least 10-15lbs that way.

That's what my TRT clinic has me on. Thanks man I appreciate it. I'll do my research and look into that.

The 200mg wk is like an industry point or something. My personal results from 200mg wk was a total test of "1500+" since it was over the tests limits. My free test was DOUBLE the maximum level of free T. In also take 500iu of HCG per wk as well so that could add to my TT and FreeT.

The 200mg wk is like an industry point or something. My personal results from 200mg wk was a total test of "1500+" since it was over the tests limits. My free test was DOUBLE the maximum level of free T. In also take 500iu of HCG per wk as well so that could add to my TT and FreeT.

yeah.. his doctor is a quack for having him on 200mg but hey i wouldn't mind! 250mg puts me at 1400 which is double what i should be.

I'm 29 years old, 255lbs at 6'2 and I'm at 15%bf. I'm looking to get bigger...isn't that why we are all here? Anyways I train 6 days a week and I eat pretty clean. I'm currently on TRT at 200mg of test cyp a week and have been for about 10 months. I will say though I've hit the plateau of my gains with this dose imo. I'm ready to step it up and really take the next steps into bodybuilding this year. I look forward talking to you guys and helping when and where I can. Btw to the vets of this page my dad used to be a big part of this forum and has since passed. You would have known him by screamineagleharley.

actually no i am not trying to get bigger, i just want to stay with a low bf%. so your on trt then taking 200mg of test per week.

yeah.. his doctor is a quack for having him on 200mg but hey i wouldn't mind! 250mg puts me at 1400 which is double what i should be.

How old are you if you dont mind me asking? Just wondering for comparison of bloodwork numbers.

actually no i am not trying to get bigger, i just want to stay with a low bf%. so your on trt then taking 200mg of test per week.

Sorry to hear of your loss. I recall the name on this board. 6'2 255lbs with 15% bodyfat?? I'm 6' and try to stay between 245-260lbs although it's too much weight for my frame and not all that comfortable. I used to box and I competed in a few BB shows, but I do Highland Games Heavy Events now so need that extra weight and strength. I'm just wondering how you checked your body fat numbers as those measurements make you a monster at that BF % I know I measured in at 16% and still had upper abs but almost impossible to get any leaner at that point at least for me. I'm not doubting your numbers, just curious. :)

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Back