I'm in the process of choosing what to add to Direct Connect - any suggestions?

Easto said:
TX, are you guys shipping any of the new stuff to Canada yet?

At this point no. Customs and shipping is just becoming a total pain in the ass. It is easier and cheaper to ship something illegal which is ludicrous.

If something does change though, we will certainly let you guys know.

Btw, I think I am going to add a m1t product to the list, that should be up today or tomorrow.

TxLonghorn said:
At this point no. Customs and shipping is just becoming a total pain in the ass. It is easier and cheaper to ship something illegal which is ludicrous.

If something does change though, we will certainly let you guys know.

Btw, I think I am going to add a m1t product to the list, that should be up today or tomorrow.

ahhhh, fuck!

I ordered some SportLab Whey from you guys a while ago, but I prefer Opimum Nutrition more. Without Canadian shipping, it makes it hard for me to use DCN :(

I'll be looking forward to the Canadian shipping thread :D

Beef up the Syntrax selection, especially the Nectar protein, its a big hit/seller for various reasons, the new Roadside Lemonade flavor is incredible.

Labrada Nutrition's Elasti Joint. I've turned quite a few people onto this joint formula and it would be great if we could get it through Direct Connect Nutrition.:)

u can get it in 30mg tabs 100-300cnt bottles very reasonable....uncut...ephedrine hcl
hit me up wit a pm Doobs

70w30 said:
u can get it in 30mg tabs 100-300cnt bottles very reasonable....uncut...ephedrine hcl
hit me up wit a pm Doobs

Without any additional ingredients?

I can get just about anything else on Direct Connect's list from other sources too, but I'd be glad to order it from Biggie & Tx if I could.

Back