I'm new and need help...please no bashing, my life has been a living hell for over a

I am experiencing the worse point in my life...I'm 41 yrs old, almost 42...I went through a relationship loss and job loss at same time last year and stopped aas cold turkey. I did not educate myself like I should've regarding aas usage...I started training around 14 and trained until 26 naturally...at that point I started using juice. I used until around 33 not really cycling...just doing some and the stopping with no pct...took a break from gym for about 5 yrs and no aas. When I was 37 I started training again and took test email 500 mgs a week along with tren e 500 mgs a week with no breaks for 3 yrs...very freaking stupid, I know...no pct or hcg during usage. I abruptly stopped last Sept cold turkey because of relationship loss and job loss caused me depression. The rest is history...test levels went down to 68...never came back up...had to start trt about two months ago but it feels like shit. I want to do a hard core restart...help please...I can't live on trt...I've got 30 ius of hcg, plenty of clomid and tamoxifen...all pharma...low energy, depression, anxiety, bone and hoping pain...no fucking libido...balls hurt, shrunk, caused aging skin, cardiovascular issues...it's a death sentence...I've just want to start a hard restart see what happens before I die... I have no life now...can't work or find job...be sociable or anything

Im probably gonna regret posting this but Let me tell you something brother, I had a stroke last year in the core of my brain, a fluke that caused a chain reaction of shit, brought the worst memories of my life to the surface. I stopped eating and did not sleep for 11 days straight. My digestive system started shutting down.. Dick wasn't working half the time. I visited my ex fiancé who talked me into leaving my wife for her only to have her cheat on me. My wife asked me to come home only to have my sister get drunk and have me arrested for shoving her off of me. Judge wouldn't allow me to see or talk to my family for months. I dropped to 154lbs, kidneys were shutting down, I was pissing blood. I got so bad at one point I could walk a cross a room without being dizzy. There I was, alone, broken in every way possible. That was a year ago this week. Today I'm bigger and stronger than I've ever been, mentally stable most days but when those bad days happen I go to the gym and take it out on the weights. It gets better man.

Do the trt until a good doc or one of these guys can help straighten you out. Most doc know nothing about trt, go to that section of the forum. My brother and brother in law are both on trt and they had to tell their docs to split the doses. If he is is not dividing your doses up to at least a shot a week say something to him. Test cypionate has a half life of like 8 days. Means you feel good for a week then crash for the other 3 weeks. Get your hormones in balance so you can get yourself emotionally stable. Then take the next steps. It's a lot easier to think straight when you aren't drowning.

Once again, I really appreciate all of the responses, even the one negative one...you guys are truly caring! But, I don't want to give up hope on a restart and give in to trt for life. For one, steroids are what's got me to the place that I'm in...actually my ignorant use of it...but I'm tired of it and to be honest, I don't have the ability financially to keep it up. Let me ask this question, is there a restart protocol that would be best suited for one that's in my position? I've never taken much hcg, have never taken clomid or tamoxifen...don't even know what they'll make me feel like....but I'm willing to try anything. I don't know whether I'm primary or secondary hypo...I went to a urologist and he prescribed 60, 000 ius of hcg...3000 3 x a week for a month. 3000 2 week for next month and then 1500 2x week for last month, but that sounds awfully strange... I've read of a protocol from a Dr Scallys on the Internet of doing 2,000 ius end of hcg for 16 days, 100 mgs of clomid for 30 days and 20 to 40 mgs of tamoxifen for 45 days...all running simultaneously....what is the best way to try a restart? Does anyone know? I'm not trying to work anybody nerves here...just want to see if I can restart...I'm dying in the situation I'm in... I don't have money to go to the Dr anymore...I've got to find employment, but quite honestly, I am paralyzed in the position I'm in...just want to get better. If a restart dontcwork, I'm throwing in the towel.

Once again, I really appreciate all of the responses, even the one negative one...you guys are truly caring! But, I don't want to give up hope on a restart and give in to trt for life. For one, steroids are what's got me to the place that I'm in...actually my ignorant use of it...but I'm tired of it and to be honest, I don't have the ability financially to keep it up. Let me ask this question, is there a restart protocol that would be best suited for one that's in my position? I've never taken much hcg, have never taken clomid or tamoxifen...don't even know what they'll make me feel like....but I'm willing to try anything. I don't know whether I'm primary or secondary hypo...I went to a urologist and he prescribed 60, 000 ius of hcg...3000 3 x a week for a month. 3000 2 week for next month and then 1500 2x week for last month, but that sounds awfully strange... I've read of a protocol from a Dr Scallys on the Internet of doing 2,000 ius end of hcg for 16 days, 100 mgs of clomid for 30 days and 20 to 40 mgs of tamoxifen for 45 days...all running simultaneously....what is the best way to try a restart? Does anyone know? I'm not trying to work anybody nerves here...just want to see if I can restart...I'm dying in the situation I'm in... I don't have money to go to the Dr anymore...I've got to find employment, but quite honestly, I am paralyzed in the position I'm in...just want to get better. If a restart dontcwork, I'm throwing in the towel.

For starters, stop bothering with shitty doctors. You have a script right? It's about 20 bucks a month for TRT at that point from a pharmacy.

Clomid tends to make guys really weepy and down; do you really want to add to this? TRT is not the same as AAS abuse, not by a long shot. It's essentially putting you back to where you should be, nothing more.

If you are set and determined to do a restart, nobody here can stop you, but I do think it's a huge mistake at this point. As I have ZERO intentions of ever coming off TRT (primary, and I like living this way) I can't really help you with advice on which protocol works better than another.

I can say that it's not guaranteed, and even if function is restored, it may be less than what you're crmurrently seeing.

I'm 45 and currently trying a restart myself. It's slow going and I didn't abuse steroids, one cycle a year, 20 weeks last cycle.

For starters, stop bothering with shitty doctors. You have a script right? It's about 20 bucks a month for TRT at that point from a pharmacy.

Clomid tends to make guys really weepy and down; do you really want to add to this? TRT is not the same as AAS abuse, not by a long shot. It's essentially putting you back to where you should be, nothing more.

If you are set and determined to do a restart, nobody here can stop you, but I do think it's a huge mistake at this point. As I have ZERO intentions of ever coming off TRT (primary, and I like living this way) I can't really help you with advice on which protocol works better than another.

I can say that it's not guaranteed, and even if function is restored, it may be less than what you're crmurrently seeing.

Thanks Halfwit, I have a script...but this particular Dr writes for 3 10 ml bottles at a time then I have to go back to him each time they run out and pay $175 office visit...he doesn't really monitor very well...he will write me a prescription for hcg and tamoxifen for the estrogen... I'm lost on this stuff. I hate my testicles being atrophied...they never were huge, but they stay tight all the time now. When I was abusing the test and tren, I didn't worry about it much, and although I never got blood test done, I never had any issues with libido or any other estrogen related problems...I was just strong, big, cut and ready to go at all times...even though my testicles shrunk on cycle, they weren't as bad as they are now and at least the scrotum was so tight. Everything happened after my crash. I came off when I was 33 cold turkey and my body came back to homeostasis. When I was 37 I went back on AAS...but before that I never had any symptoms of low t or any hormone problems. Now I feel like shit all the time even on trt...of course I know I have some estrogen issues...it's a little high. My glucose is high, not sure what's causing that...on test my RBC gets high...I just want to be normal. Maybe someone with a restart experience can chime in...I do thank you very much! I just want to try it, I can't feel worse than I already am. Just don't want to mess myself up with these other hormones. Will the tamoxifen keep estrogen down while I take the hcg and clomid...all this is really confusing because I have read where you shouldn't take the clomid and tamoxifen with hcg, but this one dr says do them starting together.

Thanks Halfwit, I have a script...but this particular Dr writes for 3 10 ml bottles at a time then I have to go back to him each time they run out and pay $175 office visit...he doesn't really monitor very well...he will write me a prescription for hcg and tamoxifen for the estrogen... I'm lost on this stuff. I hate my testicles being atrophied...they never were huge, but they stay tight all the time now. When I was abusing the test and tren, I didn't worry about it much, and although I never got blood test done, I never had any issues with libido or any other estrogen related problems...I was just strong, big, cut and ready to go at all times...even though my testicles shrunk on cycle, they weren't as bad as they are now and at least the scrotum was so tight. Everything happened after my crash. I came off when I was 33 cold turkey and my body came back to homeostasis. When I was 37 I went back on AAS...but before that I never had any symptoms of low t or any hormone problems. Now I feel like shit all the time even on trt...of course I know I have some estrogen issues...it's a little high. My glucose is high, not sure what's causing that...on test my RBC gets high...I just want to be normal. Maybe someone with a restart experience can chime in...I do thank you very much! I just want to try it, I can't feel worse than I already am. Just don't want to mess myself up with these other hormones. Will the tamoxifen keep estrogen down while I take the hcg and clomid...all this is really confusing because I have read where you shouldn't take the clomid and tamoxifen with hcg, but this one dr says do them starting together.

When you're ready (if) to proceed with TRT permanently, the TRT sticky is awesome, and full of great information. It will answer many questions you have, and probably spark new ones you didn't.

Testicular atrophy is because the AAS is shutting off your pituitary gland. With the gland sleeping, it can't wake your testicles up, so they, being part of a smart body, decrease in size as they're no longer needed. I'm not sure why they cling for dear life to our abdomens though. Likely something to do with the lack of a need for sperm protection (why they hang in the first place) would be my guess.

HCG fixes this issue while on AAS, as it sends a mimic of the LH signal your pituitary would send. This keeps your testes full, and functional (except testosterone output). I don't know why the silly idea of using HCG during PCT still exists. HCG is suppressive to the pituitary gland, and as the purpose of SERM therapy is to restore function of the pituitary, that's self defeating. Nolva and clomid ONLY. Triptorelin is sometimes used too, but I'm a little behind in researching that one.

So you're paying 175 every 8 months? That's cheaper than what I pay for TRT! I'm not sure how he's giving you 3 vials at a time though, federal law changed regarding controlled substances, and many require a renewal every time. Even being 10pg/ml high with estradiol can make you feel crappy if sensitive btw.

Were you fasting on the draw? Glucose tests require a fast of about 6-8hrs, and if you were fasting (I assumed you weren't in my initial response), then pre-diabetes is looking like a possibility - and I'd get an HBA1C next. An A1C looks at the history of your blood sugar levels, to determine if it's just a temporary spike, or if you truly are headed for trouble.

FYI: Low T can cause type 2 diabetes over time.

Hopefully you're right, as I personally can't imagine going back to low T EVER again. Spent a decade there, and have zero desire to return. :)

I dont visit here as often as i should but im really glad for this read. A brother came here in a ton of pain and of course a couple assholes chimed in but the wiser of us shut that shit down and came to help. You can literally see the flicker of hope in the OP as you scroll down. Brother, one irresponsible cycle had me feeling AWFUL for close to a year and it was really hard for me to equate the weakness and depression I was feeling with imbalance of hormones because that's just not how your brain lets you think. But I can tell you after seeing a doctor and a little time I feel like my old self again so I very much hope that will be your story as well when you find a doctor worth his salt. Much luck to you

Back