I'm new and need help...please no bashing, my life has been a living hell for over a

etharris

I am experiencing the worse point in my life...I'm 41 yrs old, almost 42...I went through a relationship loss and job loss at same time last year and stopped aas cold turkey. I did not educate myself like I should've regarding aas usage...I started training around 14 and trained until 26 naturally...at that point I started using juice. I used until around 33 not really cycling...just doing some and the stopping with no pct...took a break from gym for about 5 yrs and no aas. When I was 37 I started training again and took test email 500 mgs a week along with tren e 500 mgs a week with no breaks for 3 yrs...very freaking stupid, I know...no pct or hcg during usage. I abruptly stopped last Sept cold turkey because of relationship loss and job loss caused me depression. The rest is history...test levels went down to 68...never came back up...had to start trt about two months ago but it feels like shit. I want to do a hard core restart...help please...I can't live on trt...I've got 30 ius of hcg, plenty of clomid and tamoxifen...all pharma...low energy, depression, anxiety, bone and hoping pain...no fucking libido...balls hurt, shrunk, caused aging skin, cardiovascular issues...it's a death sentence...I've just want to start a hard restart see what happens before I die... I have no life now...can't work or find job...be sociable or anything

Yes...I have. Most recently I had blood work done about week ago from labcorp, but it was done through Defy medical...was going to try and use of of their docs to set me up on a hpta restart protocol, but honestly with me being unemployed right now I'm running out of money. After seeing my blood work Dr wanted me to get hemacrit down before he would speak to me...but his phone consultation is $250. And I have to wait another 3 weeks...I'm at a point that I'm ready to just do the restart on my own...can't wait any longer. Death would be better than what I'm feeling and have been feeling every second for a yr now

There's a lot of info in your post that doesn't matter and nobody cares about. However, I Hate to say, but you're on your own and here's where you start. Several items that you need to address ASAP, but if Doc says reduce H before he will see you need to:

1: Donate blood
2: Get new Doc

A doctor that that will not see you when you are in need is not a doctor you want or need.

And just because you say you need restart doesn't mean you will restart.

Last edited:
BTW... After the above... If you want to feel better... Pop 250-300 test E or C in your ass once per week, until you can afford to see a real doc that can advise on future steps

Also thinking that you may have another issue. If counts are still that high after nearly a year off to where doc won't see you, time to find a good Doc ASAP to determine why... it's probably not what you think it is

Last edited:
i don't know what to say.....sounds like a super shifty situation but you can only blame yourself....and using aas without or knowing about pct just tells me you shouldn't even have been using in the first place!!!! I also hate when ppl talk about being unemployed.....dude if you have to go and shovel shit at the zoo for 10 bucks an hour do it...I'm sure they are hiring....kinda like one of the above post says a lot of personal stuff nobody cares about and you put yourself there carelessly ....gl I hope you get it figured out :)

i don't know what to say.....sounds like a super shifty situation but you can only blame yourself....and using aas without or knowing about pct just tells me you shouldn't even have been using in the first place!!!! I also hate when ppl talk about being unemployed.....dude if you have to go and shovel shit at the zoo for 10 bucks an hour do it...I'm sure they are hiring....kinda like one of the above post says a lot of personal stuff nobody cares about and you put yourself there carelessly ....gl I hope you get it figured out :)

Have you ever felt like life isn't worth living because your hormones are all jacked up? I have. Doesn't matter if it's his fault or not. He admitted his carelessness and is asking for help and you kick him while he's down?

If you can't add anything constructive, then don't post.

Just need four bits of information from your blood test.

1. LH
2. FSH
3. Total testosterone
4. Estradiol (if it says sensitive or LC-MS/MS please state)

Those will help determine if you CAN restart at all. Even then, years of AAS abuse may have already set that ship sailing.

You can have a productive and healthy lifestyle with TRT. It sounds to me like you're still suffering from low T, and have had one hell of a year. No need to pay a fortune for a blood test btw, privatemdlabs can tell you what you need for 60 bucks.

Welcome to ology.

My 0.02c :)

U fuckin dick.
You have no clue about low or no test and yes I do care what OP s going through s I have been there except lucky enough to have been disabled at work so money was not a great concern or I d probably not be here...so glad I got shot. And lost an eye.
Saved me. Sort of..
Empathy is not a strong suit on me but neither is patience w someone whose kicking a man whose clearly asking for help.

Damn. Its posts like this that really shake me up regarding aas. Its definitely not something you can mess around carelessly and uneducated.

Hold on tight my friend. You know what they say. When you hit rock bottom, there is only one way to go, up. :)
I hope it all turns out well for you.

Ps: I know i didnt say anything informative, but when things are serious, i ll let the pros here talk.

U fuckin dick.
You have no clue about low or no test and yes I do care what OP s going through s I have been there except lucky enough to have been disabled at work so money was not a great concern or I d probably not be here...so glad I got shot. And lost an eye.
Saved me. Sort of..
Empathy is not a strong suit on me but neither is patience w someone whose kicking a man whose clearly asking for help.

You got shot in the face????
Fuck

Op I can't offer you much advice as there are many here that are waay smarter than me, but I can offer moral support. I've been through some of the same things you have been through and it sucked ass and my T wasn't low at the time so I can only imagine how you're feeling. Listen to the guys on here that are giving you advice, they will steer you in the right direction if you listen to them. Most importantly stay strong brother and don't give up help is on the way!!!

That's a hideous situation to be in OP, but you've made the right step coming here for help.

I agree with one of the posts above re: finding a doc that will listen and help - so keep searching.

In the meantime - jump onto the TRT threads and read every sticky from top to bottom - there's a plethora of stellar information on there - and it will give you much needed light at the end of the tunnel.

Halfwit is right - TRT is a lifesaver for many - and I have a sneaky feeling that you are headed in that direction - don't wallow, it changed my life for the better - I'm fitter, stronger and hornier than I have ever been. And I was as low as you are now once.

Good luck and keep us informed.

BB

I think many of you didn't notice where he said he is already on trt....

OP if you're on trt and feeling like shit, I'd be willing to bet your doc put you on a shitty protocol. Just because you're injecting test....doesn't necessarily mean you're going to feel good. You have to keep your levels stable with twice a week injections and keep e2 under control with an AI. I'd be willing to bet if you got on a proper protocol you'd feel much better and it would help you out of this emotional funk. I can't help you with the unemployment or relationship issue, but getting your head right and getting your spark back in life can do wonders for your motivation and can help give you the kick you need to get your life back together.

Hit up the TRT section here and read up and ask questions. Some very educated guys over there.

All the best man.

Halfwit, I'm not sure how to use this site that well, but I'd like to talk to you...I have my lab work and could send to you...is there anyway you could talk to me...I won't leave my phone # here, but if there is some way to give it tobyou, I'd love and appreciate help....thank you so much

Halfwit, I'm not sure how to use this site that well, but I'd like to talk to you...I have my lab work and could send to you...is there anyway you could talk to me...I won't leave my phone # here, but if there is some way to give it tobyou, I'd love and appreciate help....thank you so much

Please feel free to post your labs here, just be sure to remove any personal info, name, address etc. from it before posting.

I'm not sure how to do that...it's in PDf....has a lot of info...I got it sent to me this morning from Defy medical.

Damn. Its posts like this that really shake me up regarding aas. Its definitely not something you can mess around carelessly and uneducated.

Hold on tight my friend. You know what they say. When you hit rock bottom, there is only one way to go, up. :)
I hope it all turns out well for you.

Ps: I know i didnt say anything informative, but when things are serious, i ll let the pros here talk.

Ha! For real, I have said it so many times before, we aint swapping cake recipes here, da real ting dis is.
What you do now will echo throughout the rest of your life...and Eternity...

Back