i'm new, but i'm big: hi to all

hugemusculargirl said:
you all that say i'm fake are only afraid by a girl 6 ft tall and 180 lbs

Considering that 95% of the people on this forum are over 200lbs, I don't think we're really afraid of a 180 lb anything, guy or girl

thetopdog said:
Considering that 95% of the people on this forum are over 200lbs, I don't think we're really afraid of a 180 lb anything, guy or girl

I'm part of the 5%. I've been juicing since the eighth grade, but can't seem to get past 120 pounds. I just don't get it. I have a protein shake for breakfast, a salad for lunch, and a BLT for dinner every night. I do a grueling 20 minute workout on my bowflex three times a week, but I'm just not getting the results that I want. Right now I'm taking a gram of test and a gram of deca every week. Do you think I should add some dbol? How about Winstrol (winny)? I hear you have to shoot Winstrol (winny) everyday, but I don't think I can handle ED injections. Can I just drink it?

is a 6 foot 180 lb girl really that unbelievable? as far as her measurements, she could be lying like i am sure a lot of people here do (because she IS only 18)

but on the other hand, her english is a little TOO broken, if ya know what i mean..

I already answered your question. Also post up, or the flames will continue, that's how it works.
BTW I am 6'4 and 657# @ 2$ BF what do I need to take to get to 9,000 lbs @ 0% bf? I would also like 96" biceps.
:insane2:

Thats when u where a kid right? So whats to comment?
And by the way..bitchez aint supposed to lift wheights...looks like SHIT!! ill have cristina aguilera ANYDAY!

You guys are all morons. 6' and 180 is easily believable. Have you honestly never seen a chick that weighs atleast 180 pounds? I can drive to Wal Mart and see a hundred females that weigh atleast 200 and a dozen that weigh atleast 300. She didn't say that she was 180 with 4% bf, she just said that she is 6' 180 on a muscular frame. I see those at my gym on a regular basis.

My friend who is lean is 5'7" 160 and not big at all. So like I said above, completely believeable. The girl I train with from time to time is bigger than than 180 @ 6 foot and I dont think she is all that big.

5'5" 17" arms and thats a big girl.

220 pounds and 20 inch arms? I'll have to wait for that.

Niclipse said:
i think it's the height thing that throws people that far off ... I've only met one 6' woman in my life.

Not here man. I meet the occasional 6'5" chick, certainly not all the time but 6 foot chicks aren't all that uncommon. I think we have too many Playboy readers that actually believe every woman weighs 113 pounds.

I don't see the problem either, 180 at 6' isn't that big, especially if she has some junk in the trunk or top heavy.

I agree with Mudge, there are less women that weight under 120 then over, I'm talking good looking one not all women

JohnnyB

bleachcola said:
You guys are all morons. 6' and 180 is easily believable. Have you honestly never seen a chick that weighs atleast 180 pounds? I can drive to Wal Mart and see a hundred females that weigh atleast 200 and a dozen that weigh atleast 300. She didn't say that she was 180 with 4% bf, she just said that she is 6' 180 on a muscular frame. I see those at my gym on a regular basis.

agreed.

Back