Hi my name is..............

Hi all :)

I've been lifting heavy weights (with solid form/programs) for over 4 years. I started as a "runway" body type. I've put on about 15lbs in that time (but bodyfat has fallen so probably more in muscle) and I feel like I'm topping out both in size and strength gains. I am a strength coach so I feel I've exhausted all known options. I haven't been able to stay over maxes in either in over a year so I'm seeing what new options are available to me.

I hope I learn a lot while I'm here!

I've been lifting for the past 10yrs. In Nov. 2008 I decided to take it to the next level and compete so I hired a trainer who totally changed my workout. I realized all that time I wasn't lifting to my potenetial. I went in wanting to compete in Figure, but my lack of pushing myself in the gym all those years had me try Bikini first.

My trainer suggested I NOT do any AAS for just bikini so I didn't, but said if I wanted to go for Figure I would have to since my starting point was pretty bleak. I heard so much about Anavar (var) I'm going to give it a shot this summer at only 5mg a day.

I want to gain more muscle. Even with my new routine, it's very difficult for me to increase the amount I lift. Hoping the Anavar (var) will give me strength and harden me up just a bit.

My stats
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 120lbs (started at 136 in Nov. '08 whn I started with trainer)
Diet: clean diet 7 days / Cardio 90 minutes - 5 days a week & 60 minutes on 1 day a week/ lifting: 3 days on 1 day off
*This diet is for my contest prep, but got so used to it, I will definitely continue, but giving myself 1 day to eat bad. Hopefully on Anavar (var) that 1 day won't affect the results.

my name is nancy

hi everybody. My name is nancy. Im 26 years old, 5"4 170 pounds. My husband is a personal trainer, but mostly for men. He doesn't know to much about female stuff. We have both been researching a lot about clen for weight loss. Ive been a little overweight for about 8 years now, due to a birth control i used to take. When i came off of it, i gained about 60 pounds and havent been able to lose it. I could really use some help with the diet part. My husband has me doing 5-6 days of an hour of cardio, but not really any weight training. I could really use any help at all. thank you so much.

hi everybody. My name is nancy. Im 26 years old, 5"4 170 pounds. My husband is a personal trainer, but mostly for men. He doesn't know to much about female stuff. We have both been researching a lot about clen for weight loss. Ive been a little overweight for about 8 years now, due to a birth control i used to take. When i came off of it, i gained about 60 pounds and havent been able to lose it. I could really use some help with the diet part. My husband has me doing 5-6 days of an hour of cardio, but not really any weight training. I could really use any help at all. thank you so much.

Welcome to the board!

Hopefully we will be able to asist you with your goals.

Well before you start with the clen it best to look over the diet and and some weight training.

Welcome! You will want to start a new thread for any questions....this is just an introduction thread.

Hi,

You can call me Shay...
I am 5"2 140lbs 18% {a guess}
I am a 30 yr old female from seattle. I have 2 children 10 and 14.

Most of my life I have been naturally toned, and athletic. A few years back I found out I had condition, so I stopped being as active and under went a serious surgery. I am doing well now. I boxed for a year, did zumba classes and light weights up until the late last year. I relocated to a different state, and met a personal trainer. We became good friends, and he taught me how to properly weight train, and how to use the various machines in the gym. I have been hitting the gym very hard now for a year. I also do Body combat. It's a a high intensity mixed martial arts class offered at my gym.I love to sweat so I immediatelty became addicted to that class. I attend it for a hour 4/5x per week. Its a combination of kick boxing & mui-tay.

I finished my 1st cycle last week.

Cycle: Test E 1ml 1x per week and var 10mg ed.

I know this was not the best starter cycle, and I do not want to look like a man by any means. At the time it was the only gear I could get. I grew more hair on my legs than usual { I am not a hairy women, I usual only shave my legs every few months}. I also have really good skin. The last week of my cycle I experienced some acne. Before the test, I did not have much of a sex life, lately I have been much more sexually arroused, than the usual. I also experienced some sensitivity with my clit, and slight swelling {not really noticeable}.

I don't like hair so test would not use it on my next cycle. At this point I want to maintaine the muscle I have and shredd any fat I have around the muscle. My voice is girly and seductive sounding. Although I did start feel like my throat was soar.

I would to loose 10lbs and get really lean. Next year I would like to do a figure comp.
I figure why am I training this hard and not do anything with it. Yeah I want to look good and feel great, but do I have to work this hard to do that. Not really! So I recently made up my mind to compete.

My diet is good. It consit of oatmeal, egg whites, chicken, fish, green veggies, yams and protien shakes. Of coarse at least a gallon of water a day.

Supplements: L-carnitine, glutamine, active multi-viatamins, CLA, Flax seed, lipo6 and Vaspro.

I'm happy to be on a baord thats seems to have quite a few women. I am excited to read up on your experiences and learn new things from other women that are in shape trying to get in shape or maintaining.

Warm Regards,

Shay

Hi,

You can call me Shay...
I am 5"2 140lbs 18% {a guess}
I am a 30 yr old female from seattle. I have 2 children 10 and 14.

Most of my life I have been naturally toned, and athletic. A few years back I found out I had condition, so I stopped being as active and under went a serious surgery. I am doing well now. I boxed for a year, did zumba classes and light weights up until the late last year. I relocated to a different state, and met a personal trainer. We became good friends, and he taught me how to properly weight train, and how to use the Anavar (var) ious machines in the gym. I have been hitting the gym very hard now for a year. I also do Body combat. It's a a high intensity mixed martial arts class offered at my gym.I love to sweat so I immediatelty became addicted to that class. I attend it for a hour 4/5x per week. Its a combination of kick boxing & mui-tay.

I finished my 1st cycle last week.

Cycle: Test E 1ml 1x per week and Anavar (var) 10mg ed.

I know this was not the best starter cycle, and I do not want to look like a man by any means. At the time it was the only gear I could get. I grew more hair on my legs than usual { I am not a hairy women, I usual only shave my legs every few months}. I also have really good skin. The last week of my cycle I experienced some acne. Before the test, I did not have much of a sex life, lately I have been much more sexually arroused, than the usual. I also experienced some sensitivity with my clit, and slight swelling {not really noticeable}.

I don't like hair so test would not use it on my next cycle. At this point I want to maintaine the muscle I have and shredd any fat I have around the muscle. My voice is girly and seductive sounding. Although I did start feel like my throat was soar.

I would to loose 10lbs and get really lean. Next year I would like to do a figure comp.
I figure why am I training this hard and not do anything with it. Yeah I want to look good and feel great, but do I have to work this hard to do that. Not really! So I recently made up my mind to compete.

My diet is good. It consit of oatmeal, egg whites, chicken, fish, green veggies, yams and protien shakes. Of coarse at least a gallon of water a day.

Supplements: L-carnitine, glutamine, active multi-viatamins, CLA, Flax seed, lipo6 and Vaspro.

I'm happy to be on a baord thats seems to have quite a few women. I am excited to read up on your experiences and learn new things from other women that are in shape trying to get in shape or maintaining.

Warm Regards,

Shay

Welcome to the board. The women on this board will treat you right. Always nice to see a woman who cares about her body.

sorry if I offended you, that post was in response to some jackass that got banned and decided to post some very disturbing pics/videos of a tranny. thankfully, they got deleted earlier today.

once again, I apologize and welcome to ology. Lots of great info and shared knowledge here. :wavey:

Last edited:
sorry if I offended you, that post was in response to some jackass that got banned and decided to post some very disturbing pics/videos of a tranny. thankfully, they got deleted earlier today.

once again, I apologize and welcome to ology. Lots of great info and shared knowledge here. :wavey:

Oh ok,

No offense taken. Sorry for the middle fingers up. lol... it was kinda funny though!!!

:laugh4:

Hi my name is Chris....just joined but have def. been reading the posts for a while....have learned a lot from you already!
Well a little about me. I am 31 yrs old, 5'6", and currently weigh 133 (which is huge for me--never been more than 125!) I have been lifting for about 3 years...and despite my best efforts in clean eating and heavy lifting have found it extremely hard to gain muscle. I have been on an anavar cycle for a little over 3 weeks and have gained 6 pounds...cant believe it! I am having some water retention, but hoping that will flush out after the cycle and leave some hard earned muscle. We'll see.....

Back