Hi my name is..............

Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica, or 'Jess' as I am typically referred to. I am 18 and am 5'4" in between 140-145 lbs right now at about 13-14% body fat. I got into weightlifting my sophmore year of high school and ended up sticking to it. I went from a scrawny 109 lbs to 140 lbs in the past couple of years. I love it and love the world of female bodybuilding. I definitely want to compete in the future in either the middle-weight or heavyweight class. I am a total geek and nerd when it comes to sports nutrition (I work at GNC), which comes to good use when it comes to my diet, timing, etc. But anyway, you all are greatly inspiring females and I am honored to be a part of this forum ;-)

Queenstarfish said:
Hi Everyone! I'm Jessica, or 'Jess' as I am typically referred to. I am 18 and am 5'4" in between 140-145 lbs right now at about 13-14% body fat. I got into weightlifting my sophmore year of high school and ended up sticking to it. I went from a scrawny 109 lbs to 140 lbs in the past couple of years. I love it and love the world of female bodybuilding. I definitely want to compete in the future in either the middle-weight or heavyweight class. I am a total geek and nerd when it comes to sports nutrition (I work at GNC), which comes to good use when it comes to my diet, timing, etc. But anyway, you all are greatly inspiring females and I am honored to be a part of this forum ;-)

Welcome Jess!!!! I hope you can contribute and learn here!

Thanks Miss Muscle! This site is incredibly informative which is why I decided to join. I love it :)

"5'4" in between 140-145 lbs right now at about 13-14% body fat."

WOW! Queenstarfish is a solid little girl!

Queenstarfish said:

Welcome to the board Jess.

PhatKat said:
One of the reasons I joined this particular board is to make some Canadian connections, especially here in Ontario. I would like to understand more about the legal issues and concerns that apply to both women and Canadians.
Kat : )

Hey Kat.. nice to see someone from Ontario on here! We will definitely have to chat... ;)

AND.. welcome Jess!

Last edited:
hello!

Hi everyone! I'm a lurker and finally decided to join the convo.
I've been weightlifting for 5 years now. I'm currently in a cutting phase and will continue for the next couple of months. I'm not a competitor, just really love to see what I can accomplish with my body.
Thanks for all the great education! :newbie:

Hi everyone! I'm a lurker and finally decided to join the convo.
I've been weightlifting for 5 years now. I'm currently in a cutting phase and will continue for the next couple of months. I'm not a competitor, just really love to see what I can accomplish with my body.
Thanks for all the great education! :newbie:

Welcome to the board! It's always great to have more ladies on here! :)

Aww, I've posted a couple times on this board... might as well introduce myself cuz I'm new as well. :)

Been training for a couple years now, was a cheerleader in HS & college but didn't start with weights until later. Got sick of being average, I wanna be big! My aunt & uncle both compete internationally in figure & bodybuilding (respectively). She is a former female BB. That's how I got into all of it!

My boyfriend & I are both competitors, he in bodybuilding & I in figure. I am very interested in the nutrition aspect of it all, I studied it and will always continue to study it! I love to cook and come up with new healthy recipes.

I live by myself, no pets, no children. A LOT of time on my hands. :p I love little boards like this because it gives me an oppurtunity to get to know like-minded people. Not just a question and answer all the time, ya know? Would love to see some more female comraderie & chat on this board... looking forward to getting to know all of you!

FrenchBody

Hi,

I am new on this forum and very happy to be here.
I have already read a lot and decided to introduce myself.

Sorry for my english which is school style but that's all i know.

I am a french competitor in Body fitness and I've been competing for 3 years. I never had good results because I was too thin so I decided to do what was necessary to gain muscles.
I am searching informations especially on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as in France every forums about this are closed.
I've a little experience in Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and already tried severals ( Win, Primo, Deca, Clen, T3, Ephedrine). The problem is that i don't have any girl to talk with.

What I would like to do here is to share experiences and informations.

Welcome. We are always happy to have new arrivals bring your friends. The guys here are guys sometime they cross the line.But they are good guys. Let me know if you need anyone straighted out.

Hi, I'm new to this board.
I've been trining for over 12 years; 5'61/2"; weight 110lbs; 10%bf.
I'm training for a figure contest on June 7th.
I'm hoping to learn as well as be able to help others in this journey of fitness.

Michela

Welcome! Hopefully you will find some great info on this forum. Ignore the punks with the over active test and you will be fine.

Today is my first day

Hi. I just joined your site today after perusing some of the information over the last few days. I am Sindre. I am training for my first figure competition on November 1. I have been having a lot of trouble shedding the last 10 pounds to my goal weight. I have been EXTREMELY tired over the last week and yesterday I caved and had a complete melt down from the diet. I felt so good, but now I am on the rebound with water retention. I also started using test prop two days ago and I think that may be contributing to the swelling. I am so smoothed out today. I am wondering if any of you ladies has any advice for me with this test prop. I took 50 ml on Friday and plan on taking the next dose on Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I am desperate to cut out the last bit of fat that I need to get rid of. I have been doing cardio for 50 minutes twice a day every day with a 3 on 1 off lifting routine and a 900 calorie per day diet. I was losing about 5 pounds a week until this last week. I think my metabolism stalled and I needed a re-boot. Anyway, I have noticed that since I started the test prop on Friday, both of my mandibular lymph nodes (behind my ears) are painful and swollen. Could there be any corellation and if so, is it normal? I know that I have really laid out a lot of questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sindre

Hi my name is Keri. I'm also new to this board. I am 6ft., 170lbs. I'm a newbie at weight lifting and bodybuilding. I have always done cardio, but have recently started weight training. I've been doing it for about 6 months and WOW! I never knew I had all these muscles under this skin.

I am 45 and feel the best I ever have in my whole life. Mentally and Physically.

Nice to hear from you. I posted about a week ago and no women answered.

Hi, Keri. Nice to meet you. It's good to hear that you have started resistance training. It is the best way to uncover those muscles and it also helps to burn those nasty little calories. What kind of cardio are you doing and how often are you doing it? I started doing cardio 3 times a day today. I have been doing it twice a day for the last 5 weeks or so with phenomenal results. My cardio consists of 50 minutes each time on an elliptical machine. I sweat like a slave and I stink like crazy when I'm done. One thing I hate about being in ketosis is how much my secretions actually sweat. Do you find that you have the same problems?

Hi, Keri. Nice to meet you. It's good to hear that you have started resistance training. It is the best way to uncover those muscles and it also helps to burn those nasty little calories. What kind of cardio are you doing and how often are you doing it? I started doing cardio 3 times a day today. I have been doing it twice a day for the last 5 weeks or so with phenomenal results. My cardio consists of 50 minutes each time on an elliptical machine. I sweat like a slave and I stink like crazy when I'm done. One thing I hate about being in ketosis is how much my secretions actually sweat. Do you find that you have the same problems?

Oh my gosh do I stink. I have never stunk like this when doing just my cardio. My boyfriend says I smell like a goat. I did find something to help. Secret Clinical....it's wonderful. Thank you so much for replying to my post....I feel all alone. Noone ever seems to reply.

I am here

Oh my gosh do I stink. I have never stunk like this when doing just my cardio. My boyfriend says I smell like a goat. I did find something to help. Secret Clinical....it's wonderful. Thank you so much for replying to my post....I feel all alone. Noone ever seems to reply.

I know what you mean about feeling all alone. I think that many of us have very busy lives and find it hard to get on to this board at all times. I am lucky enough to have 2 jobs that allow me to set my own hours. But, they do keep me busy. Plus I am an online art student which takes a lot of my time. But, I try to get on here as much as possible. Have you thought about using an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) yet? What kind of cardio are you doing and for how long and how often? Well, I better get to my cardio so I can get going to work. I have a busy day ahead of me. I have work and then I have to draw a layered picture in charcoal (new to using charcoal) and I really don't like using charcoal. But, it's all part of the learning curve. Keep strong and stay focused!

Back