I'm such a f**** idiot. I threw the Test away right when it started working

But I have learned so much from him and this is vital and important data as this is an advancing science only 70 years old.

But your a great source of entertainment around here and the comic relief of ology.
I hope your cycle is going well and let me know if i can be on any assistance.

alright, son

tell me what I can expect from a 10 week Test Prop cycle

I plan on cutting

the dose is 300mg per week

will I become chiseled, brother?

alright, son

tell me what I can expect from a 10 week Test Prop cycle

I plan on cutting

the dose is 300mg per week

will I become chiseled, brother?

a ten week test prop cycle is great, aromasin for an ai gets my vote all throughout your cycle to avoid sides. and certainly HCG all throughtout your cycle as well leading up to pct. be sure to get bloodworks before, during and after.
you will get good solid gains that you will keep and all depending on your diet you will see your bf% drop as well.
may i suggest that you try MCT oil to get a more chiseled look as well. only 1 tsp per day will melt the fat away.

a ten week test prop cycle is great, aromasin for an ai gets my vote all throughout your cycle to avoid sides. and certainly HCG all throughtout your cycle as well leading up to pct. be sure to get bloodworks before, during and after.
you will get good solid gains that you will keep and all depending on your diet you will see your bf% drop as well.
may i suggest that you try MCT oil to get a more chiseled look as well. only 1 tsp per day will melt the fat away.

nice, man ***128077;

is it okay to inject Test Prop monday, wednesday and friday? these are the three days I plan on injecting

FML is on my radar as a complete ass. I hope hes serving time somewhere cuz I'm pretty sure if this were prison we would all take turns fucking him in the ass. RIP to you FML

Yes EOD is better in my opinion.

can I draw Testosterone in syringes and let them stay there a week before injecting?

I plan on loading many syringes with 1ml oil in them, so I can just pick a syringe and inject right away. so I don't need to draw the oil every time. just draw the oil and have them ready

is this a good idea?

FML is on my radar as a complete ass. I hope hes serving time somewhere cuz I'm pretty sure if this were prison we would all take turns fucking him in the ass. RIP to you FML

Wooha. Personal note not to upset Latestart or he might not only beat your ass he'll rape you to just for good measure :O

Wow this fml tranny is a complete douche. Listen homie come out of your moms basement at about midnight and I’ll show ya what it looks like when a real man is banging your mom! Just remember aas wont help you grow where you are obviously lacking!!!! Every girl will always laugh at you when she sees your micro penis. Yes it’s small and it’s obvious to all of us because of how you act. It’s a fact that people that act like you only do that because of their wanker insecurities. So when you get a female one day, not a blow up doll or a sears catalog send her my way and I’ll stretch that pussy really good. You are a punk bit*h!!!!! Haha snowflake.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

I hope you're just lonely and not completely crazy or suicidal. Get some help young man. Do not take any hormones, they will definitely mess you up.....BAD. You're too young and seemingly out of it. I'm sure you're just fishing for conversation. Try Facebook. Will your parents let you get your own account? I think that's the interaction you're looking for. Good luck bro. Hope things get less lonely for you

Wow this fml tranny is a complete douche. Listen homie come out of your moms basement at about midnight and I***8217;ll show ya what it looks like when a real man is banging your mom! Just remember aas wont help you grow where you are obviously lacking!!!! Every girl will always laugh at you when she sees your micro penis. Yes it***8217;s small and it***8217;s obvious to all of us because of how you act. It***8217;s a fact that people that act like you only do that because of their wanker insecurities. So when you get a female one day, not a blow up doll or a sears catalog send her my way and I***8217;ll stretch that pussy really good. You are a punk bit*h!!!!! Haha snowflake.

that's why you need to cope by using steroids, you low T pussy ass bitch

I hope your ****of a mother gets **** and your **** father gets bludgeoned

your mother should've swallowed you, you worthless autistic fag. imagine being on roids and looking like utter shit (like you do)

**** yourself, you *****

Last edited by a moderator:
that's why you need to cope by using steroids, you low T pussy ass bitch

I hope your ****of a mother gets **** and your **** father gets bludgeoned

your mother should've swallowed you, you worthless autistic fag. imagine being on roids and looking like utter shit (like you do)

**** yourself, you *****

Ok so I was going to let this slide but now your talking about peoples mother and father and with physical acts of threat. No need to threaten anyone with violence this is not permitted nor condoned. That is just out of bounds.
I hope that you know that you have been on double secret probation for quiet some time now and just one more outburst like that and you will get a time out.

Ok so I was going to let this slide but now your talking about peoples mother and father and with physical acts of threat. No need to threaten anyone with violence this is not permitted nor condoned. That is just out of bounds.
I hope that you know that you have been on double secret probation for quiet some time now and just one more outburst like that and you will get a time out.

I didn't threaten anyone at all.

he is the one acting "hard" behind his screen despite looking like a fat motherfucker. I can't believe he is on roids and looks like that

what an absolute disgrace. he is ugly as fuk too tbh. lmfao, what an utter loser..

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal insults are really just a way we try to make ourselves feel better by attempting to make someone else look worse. In a way attacking someone else gives them credit as a threat/superior/generally worth attacking.

Nobodies families did anything and peoples families should be left out of our mouths. It's also a sign of lashing out. Like a temper tantrum. There is a huge difference between using someone's family in an insult "yo mama should have swallowed you" and talking about someones family members being assaulted.

Steroids effects are attached to food and training. Results are attached to food and training. Roids are the Turbo. If you have a POS motor and no gas, a turbo is irrelevant. If you're eating right and busting your ass the results can be amazing.

Steroids ain't the savior or a secret answer or a short cut. Based on previous posts from you, I would be finding out how I have high but a limp dick. I had low T and elevated e and could still get it hard when needed. On TRT I had e that was double the range and still got hard.

Based on your previous post you need to put the gear down and figure out what your body is doing. 2000mg test to nothing ro more test to clomid to . . . . . just all over.

I didn't threaten anyone at all.

he is the one acting "hard" behind his screen despite looking like a fat motherfucker. I can't believe he is on roids and looks like that

what an absolute disgrace. he is ugly as fuk too tbh. lmfao, what an utter loser..

I am not here to hear he said she said, yes you did threaten a member with physical injury and more and that will not be tolerated here.
take a time out kid.

Last edited:
Back