IM vs. Sub-Q for HCG???

hitmansb

I've seen conflicting theories on this....what I'm thinking of doing is using a slin pin to do a really shallow IM in quads or delts. Anyone have experience with this? Is it a painful shot, therefore better to hit quad than delt? Please let me know asap, as I am to start Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) tomorrow. Thanks.

hcg

HCG is made to inject IM it works better that way,main thing you wanna do is get your nuts back to normal size dont fuck around with sq injections with hcg.

Sub-Q - Per Doctor's order's. I'm on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for life and use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on weekends. It's not a painful shot in fact it should be kept in refrigerator once reconstituted so it leaves a little cool feel under the skin for a short while, use a slin pin and pinch a smaller layer of skin around the stomach jab the pin in straight , push the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in and you are done, short sweet and does the trick for keeping the testicles happy.

LT

hcg used for hrt???????????wtf is your dr. thinkin how do you control estrogen?i have never heard of anyone using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) .

Re: .

BIGMOFO said:
hcg used for hrt???????????wtf is your dr. thinkin how do you control estrogen?i have never heard of anyone using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) .

Whoa, big fella. It's used all the time in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I know patients who are on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) exclusively, 3x per week, that couldn't tolerate exogenous testosterone, or had trouble getting their levels right. Spikes and troughs can be a problem with oil based test for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients. Estrogen is controlled with... (drum-roll)... antiestrogens!! Besides, why shouldn't men on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) keep their testicular size as normal as possible?

BTW, I've used half inch, 30 gauge pins for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) into the delts, just hub that sucker and you're fine. But SQ will work as well, and it will treat your nuts just as well as IM ;-)

I heard sub-q is actually absorbed a little better than IM.
It don't sound right but I seen reports on better absorption sub-q.

IM muscular injections of fast acting water based products such as GH, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Slin, Vit B-12, etc have an absorbtion rate of 57% verses Sub-Q which is 69%.

Re: .

BIGMOFO said:

Hey Bigmofo -

It's just one part of a multi-part regime and helps control testicular atrophy for those of us who are on for life.

The original post was about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I was answering that question.

Hope this helps clear it up.

LT

DangerousGrounds said:
IM muscular injections of fast acting water based products such as GH, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Slin, Vit B-12, etc have an absorbtion rate of 57% verses Sub-Q which is 69%.

Yes. I have the same info in my PDR that states sub-q as having a higher absorbtion rate vs IM.

Back