Immunizations and gear

bizup69

I have made this thread before but I can never seem to find it so here goes again:

I am traveling to Africa at the end of March and need to get some immunizations. My current cycle ends mid January. This means I will be needing some immunizations during PCT.
Does anyone have any knowledge on possible conflicts between gear/PCT drugs and immunizations?

Here is a list of what I will be needing:

Yellow fever
Hepatitis A
Typhoid
Meningococcal meningitis
Rabies

never heard anything mentioning conflicts between post cycle therapy (pct) and immuno.

but i would avoid any oral drugs with a hepatitis vaccine.

These guys are not doctors. You are asking an advanced question that requires a professionaly trained response.

These guys are not doctors. You are asking an advanced question that requires a professionaly trained response.

I considered this point before I made the post but I was hoping that someone may have come across info on this topic in other research or with personal experience.

After all, much of the advice that is passed on this board should be coming from a "professionally trained" person but we take advice where we can get it from those with personal experience or with other useful info.

But taking your point into account maybe I will redirect my approach: does anyone know who I could contact with answers to these questions?

Back