*** Important news about BUFFDAWG10

TxLonghorn

Co-Founder
This is a sad day for Steroidology. It has come to our attention that unfortunately BUFFDAWG10 has run into some problems and will no longer be a moderator here. These are legal problems, so please, do NOT email him for source checks or anything else that is sensitive in nature.

The only good thing that we have found, is that he was only sourcing locally as far as we know, and not on the boards. So nobody as far as we know is in any imminent danger. It looks like he was busted because of a very substantial international order, so that is something else to think about for those ordering international...try not to have to sign for anything, that way if you do at least you know something is possibly up.

We would also appreciate you keeping his name off the boards in case any of you find it, because it can only hurt this community as well as him personally if it is found out by law enforcement that he was active on these boards. The more we can keep a low profile the better for all concerned.

All of us here at steroidology wish him the best, but at this time we need to distance ourselves for the sake of the members and this site.

This sucks, he was a very good bro, and will be thought about a lot

I only wish him purely the best of luck

damn, he seems like a good bro, i hope he resolves his problems. however, it seems inevitable that they find out he was on this board. im sure they took his pc and if so there is nothing to be done. im sure he frequented other boards as well so the heat could not be so bad. either way im sure there are pigs reading the posts here daily looking for someone to fuck up. we are all kinda playing Catch Me Fuck Me here. of course, some more than others.

That really,really, sucks. He was the one that helped me when I almost got scammed and he helped get my money back. He answered tons of my questions. One of my best friends on the boards. None of us deserve to go to jail for something like this.

yes we do, we dont do shit about the fucked up bullshit laws that are shoved down our thoats by a corrupt government. the United States is no longer the land of the free or the home of the brave. it is an evil empire run by big corporations, a few banker families, oil dynasties, and were about to be fuckin globalized by a few old elitist families who have throw the wool over 90 percent of the world population. the US is really the land of the sheep, home of the blind. we deserve to get it up our ass as a country. we gave up the US treasury to a private corporation years ago. can you say rockerfeller? the bank makes a shit load of money everytime there is a war, and it is the taxpayers who end up paying the debt. the foreign debt is really a debt to afew banker families who control the world finacially. they control 99 percent of US banks and ate the largest bank in mexico about 4 years ago. and they will continue to expand. it is they who set interest rates and enslave all of those who use a credit card irresponsibly. George Washington warned americans about giving up the treasury to the private sector, and Abraham Lincoln did too. every single day more laws are passed which take more and more of our liberty. and everyone is afraid to do something about it. we are more concerned with our credit reports, we are more concerned with finacial stability than freedom. and that my friends is bullshit. why did so many americans support an illegal war against saddam when it is bush who should be on trial or in jail for what he did. an ignorant red neck drug addict and alcoholic is running our country. where were the mother fuckin weapons of mass destruction? i know im off topic but ifrit, all im saying is yes we do deserve to get whatever we get for allowing our government to keep taking more and more of our freedom. we are a big enough group of people who disagree with the laws regarding hormone use, why are we not represented? because we give up our freedom too easily out of fear, and we watch daily how a brother gets nailed for trying to stay srong and healthy. the strong and healthy are a threat to a corrupt government.

Last edited:
TxLonghorn said:
This is a sad day for Steroidology. It has come to our attention that unfortunately BUFFDAWG10 has run into some problems and will no longer be a moderator here. These are legal problems, so please, do NOT email him for source checks or anything else that is sensitive in nature.

Shit, he seemed like a good bro. Always very helpful. I hope he comes out of this okay.

no, im not on clomid so dont anyone ask. it just pisses me off and i realize nobody is going to stand up against the typhoon that is coming to destroy us. we are all sheep. and we as a gear community are just musclebound sheep. if anything, the wolves will come for us first. its just a matter of time.

Ever since Bush said there would be a crackdown on steroids shit has been hitting the fan. I hate this motherfucker and I hope we get his ass out this year.

Re: Re: Re: *** Important news about BUFFDAWG10

jcp2 said:
He is a good bro, just an unfortunate incident. ;)

AGREED!
i don't want to wax poeticly...but let's remember, that Buff IS a great friend. With that being said, i don't think we need to refer to him in the "past" tense. He is w/out a doubt one of my best friends on the board.
i think it would do Buff, his family and all of us well, to say a prayer for him. We as a community are only as strong as our weekest link...let's do the right thing and pull for our friend...and take a moment in our own way, and send Buff some LOVE!!:)

God Bless My Friend!
Maxmurph

Word to that Maxmurph. This shit is a little scary but it's also pissing me off putting good guys like him in jail.

Back