*** Important news about BUFFDAWG10

Oh no doubt about it, he's STILL a great guy. And he's welcome to come back and post whenever he feels like it, we just don't want to jeopardize him further in any way, nor ourselves. Just think if the feds are looking at his computer, look at his links...you know steroidology is going to stand out...boom, he's cookied in...so he gets to see everything buff has done/said via pm's, etc? No, we won't let it be that easy.

So nobody, including buff, should take this the wrong way. It's just that this is the safest thing to do.

He knows how to get in touch with us, but there's no sense in helping the feds make their case any easier than it has to be.

***On a side note to kube, there might be some truth to all that, who knows. It seems a bit 'illuminati-like' for me, but it certainly could be like that. The problem imo, is that most people are against steroids...we are a definite minority here guys, and we should keep that in mind. And minorities have a difficult enough time as it is getting equal rights, much less explaining how certain drugs are different than others (test/eq vs. heroin/mdma). Hell, most of us can't even get our g/f to understand, and you want us to explain this to some 65 year old who's banging his 22 year old intern?

Also, and I really think this is the sad truth of it, is that gear will become legal after pot will. The whole pot crowd is organized, there are head shops in every freaking city, and they compare themselves to alcohol and tobacco. Hell, even if we do get gear to be unscheduled, it will still be by prescription only, imo. And how does that help most of us here?

Ifrit said:
Word to that Maxmurph. This shit is a little scary but it's also pissing me off putting good guys like him in jail.

thanx Ifrit...i have chatted with Buff, and he is in good spirits given his situation. there are challenges that lay ahead for him......but he is staying strong, and is hopeful and confident that things will be resolved without without jail time.

Buff would like me to pass this message on to our members.....if you receive an e mail from him, that even remotley seems strange in anyway....do not reply.

Once again, let's in our own way....keep him in our thoughts and prayers,

God Bless Everyone!:)

bigjay00 said:
This sucks, he was a very good bro, and will be thought about a lot

I only wish him purely the best of luck

Wow.......he was/is definitely bro, best of luck to him.

Me too Max, let him know Ifrit is prayin for him because he helped me out and he never treated me like a newbie even when I was.

kube said:
no, im not on clomid so dont anyone ask. it just pisses me off and i realize nobody is going to stand up against the typhoon that is coming to destroy us. we are all sheep. and we as a gear community are just musclebound sheep. if anything, the wolves will come for us first. its just a matter of time.

I posted an even longer rant, although it was so long ago its probably not floating on any boards (The Gearhead's Manifesto). Yes the laws suck, its our body and it certainly isn't crack or heroin that forces you to steal because you need the crap so badly.

Buff should be a free man, yes it sucks ass. Hypocrisy and lack of factual data are unfortunately two favorites in the lawmakers toolchest.

To stand up against such a thing and be a user at the same time is asking for serious smack down. I think the only person active at all in making people a little more aware is Rick Collins. Arnold certainly isn't going to do it, and too many people when you try to educate them on such a thing will just sit there and argue with you without listening to a word you say. Thats how bad it is.

maxmurph said:
Buff would like me to pass this message on to our members.....if you receive an e mail from him, that even remotley seems strange in anyway....do not reply.

Thanks for the heads up bro, you are in my prayers

We're with you Buff...........we miss ya and we're praying for the BEST that could possibly come out of this!!! Hang in there brother!!!

best of luck to him. hope all ends well. my boys said he was a good source of info on the boards. keep head up

wow man this is horrible news. it is such bull shit what is goin on today in this county. arnt there more important thing to fucking worry about then arresting non-violent people for steroids. i just hope BUFFDAWG10 gets though this and comes out on top.

with all this support we could get him cochran. well maybe not hime but somebody. i know id drop a twenty on his legal fund. of course if he needed it. and know i wont except emails , or pm's from smucks claiming to be his boy. but if biggie or somebody like that came my way id throw it down. and im sure others would 2.
and im not on clomiid either. i just got his back like he has always had mine.

Ifrit said:
Ever since Bush said there would be a crackdown on steroids shit has been hitting the fan. I hate this motherfucker and I hope we get his ass out this year.

I said this when I got banned at professionalmuscle.com! I've mentioned this to many who think otherwise!!!
Every seemingly insignificant word that comes out of a presidents mouth has power and meaning.

I've also mentioned the fact that people in their 20's growing up into the net scene think of this more or less of how it always has been. Everybody thinks that way till they get a few more decades behind them and see how shit constantly changes only to repeat.
Pharmacueticals at your fingere tips WILL BE A THING OF THE PAST!
This is unfortunate because because of the net the masses are more informed if they choose to be. What would take a library or 2 and 10 years to learn you can find out in a few hours with live feedback from people you could have never reached. This is of course new to the world.
I know I'm stating the obvious but sometimes what's in front of someone's face can't be seen or understood(or doesn't want to be). This information is FREEDOM and history has shown that those in power do not like the masses to have too much information/freedom! This will be squashed ! It(where you visit) is already being monitored with that full intention of enforcement.

slightly even more off topic:
One thing that kills me is when people ask what a certain word means or where to find something really common on these boards. DAmn you're already on the net! Open up another browser and find out what ever you want to know.

Anyhow I remember craving information and needing an answer but not even knowing how to ask the right question to begin the journey towards the information/literature that would answer me. Now everyday I think about something I want ot learn;a few stroke of the keyboard and I learn it!!! Times have changed drastically and they will again.

Google is a geeks best friend. I used to abuse Webcrawler.net starting in 1990/91, search engines rule.

Seek and ye shall find. Teach yourself to fish because someone isn't always there to hold your hand and walk you through it.

best of luck to him! Also Would there be any point for the mods to go back and delete all of his posts and PMs. Just an idea.

Back