*** Important news about BUFFDAWG10

We are all w/you on this BD... To the mods, if there is anything you want to set up, I'm down for helping out! I personally know it takes support and a good amount $$$ for a damn good attorney to try and get past a situation like this.

AP2

Thanks For All The Support!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say a Huge "Thank You" to all your support and prayers for me and my family! It has been one of the roughest times for us, but we came through it OK. I am back in the gym and things are getting back to normal for me. To all of the admin. and the great friends I made on this board I would like to express my appreciation for all your post supporting me! God Bless all of you and Thank You, again!!!! If I am still allowed I will be around to help continue to make this board a huge success! Peace, Buff!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to say a Huge "Thank You" to all your support and prayers for me and my family! It has been one of the roughest times for us, but we came through it OK. I am back in the gym and things are getting back to normal for me. To all of the admin. and the great friends I made on this board I would like to express my appreciation for all your post supporting me! God Bless all of you and Thank You, again!!!! If I am still allowed I will be around to help continue to make this board a huge success! Peace, Buff!

Hey BUFFDAWG10, glad to see you've landed on your feet. Welcome home!

Mr. dB said:
Hey BUFFDAWG10, glad to see you've landed on your feet. Welcome home!

Thank you very much dB, I hope I am allowed to stay and post! I don't know how much time I will be able to spend on here, certainly not as I was, but I would like to drop in from time to time to share knowledge and speak with old friends ...........THAT'S ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we going to be kept up to date with his legal standing? I'd like to know how this kind of thing works.

StoneColdNTO said:
BUFF.....of course you can stay and post and such, I'd be dissappointed if you didn't.

Thank you VERY MUCH SC, I certainlty did not want to offend anyone by coming back.............I felt like I was part of a family here at Steroidology and I missed all you guys here!!!! It's great to be back and I hope to make new friends as well as catch up with all of you who I have become close with over the years!!!!!!! Again THANK YOU to the admin. for allowing me to post again!!!!!!!!

Drveejay11 said:
Great to see ya bro!!! I hope all is working itself out for ya!!! :D

Damn, it's great to see you again DOC!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, all is well now, but it was a long hard time for my family and I. Fortunatley we made it through with the help and prayers of many good friends.
It's GREAT to be back and I have alot of posting to do to catch up with you again........LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! Look whose back, glad to see your doing well BUFF. We've missed you especially over at the XXX forum, just hasn't been the same w/o you. :) LOL

A great bro right here. He got my money back from some International scammer a long time ago. I still wonder what he said to him.

Back