Impressive Hairloss Products Site

velous hair is the tiny little ones that never get thick, minox sux to grow anything but there may be agents in it to help it get aborbed into the skin so maybe if you are using it to transfer another compound it might be handy...don't use it with spiro tho! holy cow that stuff smelled bad!

i heard if u use them together than it wont smell, only if mixed in the same bottle? is this true or bullshit. the minox might be good to throw some finastride in. but i was thinking of trying that shit that doc cj posted at the top

simpllyhuge said:
i heard if u use them together than it wont smell, only if mixed in the same bottle? is this true or bullshit. the minox might be good to throw some finastride in. but i was thinking of trying that shit that doc cj posted at the top
NOOO! Don't mix minox/spiro, it will reek so bad you'll have hazmat teams showing up at your door. It's been awhile since I've "read up" on minox but users usually report that it also seems to slow the hairloss process independent of it's ability to re-grow hair. To my knowledge, no one has figured out how though :) I think the key is to use multiple compounds in a hairloss prevention "stack." IMO this involves a topical DHT blocker (eg. spiro), shampoo DHT blocker (eg. nizoral), and some kind of re-growth compound (eg. minox). Using just 1-2 of these just doesn't seem to work very well for most...especially for bros cycling aas.

yeah i agree hit it from every angle..minox tho for me and many others just seems a complete waste, if you can get it cheap enough then add it in but bang for buck I think it's a waste.

The bare minimin and rock solid base for hailoss should be DHT blocker such as fin/dut and a topical like nizoral...everything else is an added bonus.

i still dont understand fin/Dut i know they stop some or all the conversion to dht but how does this affect some one on a cycle. For instance im always on 200-300 mg of test with no fin/dut. if i were to Add fin or dut and up my test to a gram how would this affect my sex drive. also what about fin or dut with masteron

Back