Improvised first cycle, Test E+Anavar ( hair safe, minimum sides, lean gains)

kryzz

OK so after doing lot of reading and getting inputs from few experienced members here, I have come up with a cycle for myself. I believe it can be a good base cycle for anyone who is concerned about mpb, gyno and other sides but at the same time wants some lean gains.

Note0:- Do not read further if you are below 23 yo or don't have a training history of at least 2 years.
Note1:- This is certainly not meant for any bodybuilder, it's more for a fitness model or a model/actor guy looking for a short cut with aesthetics. Of course in such cases we want the minimum of the minimum sides like minimum shedding, no gyno, minimum excess hair growth etc ( hell everyone wants! wht I mean is such people are willing to sacrifice extra muscle gains on juice for better chances of lesser sides.) You know what am talking, pls don't let me stretch on this.
Note2:- Such guys also don't want too much muscle in a short period of time, for fear of suspicion by others.
Note3:- These category of guys ( which include me) normally would go for a oral only ( like var) cycle. I suppose that this cycle is 100 times better than an oral only cycle.
Note4:- Hence let's term this cycle as "better cycle than oral only" for us guys and not the best first cycle.
Note5:- This is basically being too much on the safe side I suppose and hence you are definitely going to sacrifice gains for being too much safe.
Note5:- For anyone who wants to maximize his muscle gains on first cycle, this cycle is not for you bros.
Note6:-My understanding is that it's perfectly alright to look for a cycle which is safe in regards to certain things like losing hair. Those of you who say just shave, this post is not meant for you guys, although I do see your point.
Note7:- I have no cycle history, whatever I am going to write is based on what I have read countless time and will provide research supporting it if it's desired. Please join in to improvise the cycle further based on conditions specified above.
Note8:- This is most likely suitable for first few cycles only for the likes of us, with this I hope to see how I will react and improvise further with higher doses.
Note10:- There is no talk of diet and training here, but I understand it's of paramount importance and would be given due importance.

Ok, let's come to the cycle

- Weeks 1-12 >>Test E 250mg/week
- Weeks 1-8 >>Anavar 40-50mg ed
- weeks 1-18>> Exemestane 12.5mg eod ( or ed? just for being safe)
- optional weeks 1-12 >> Proviron 50mg ed ( synergistic effects with test e, although not much gains and sh*t is expensive as var)
post cycle therapy (pct) after 2 weeks of last test e pin
-weeks 15-18 >>clomifene 50/50/50/50 ed
-weeks 15-18 >>Tamoxifen 40/40/20/20 ed
-imp:- Liver support (like Liv 52 ) through-out the cycle, post cycle therapy (pct) and beyond post cycle therapy (pct) for few weeks.
-optional:- Creatine during cycle for it's synergistic effects with anavar ( cheap sh*t so shouldn't hurt in any case)

Some more insight:- Test had to be included since I couldn't see a proper cycle being recommended without test as a base. The only real benefit of adding test in the cycle is the psychological issues and motivation/feel etc during the cycle. You won't be in the right mind on a cycle without test. Other myths like more keepable gains ( fact:-a muscle is a muscle( not water weight) however u get) or improper dick functioning after an oral only cyle ( which is short enough and good post cycle therapy (pct)) has been debunked in a few of my previous threads by some knowledgeable members on this site. Test E among other tests is chosen so as to reduce the frequency of injection which a novice dreads on his first cycle. Minimum dose of 250 mg was chosen to be on the safer side and at the same time have decent enough gains from it.( If you don't believe read the whole paper not the post in the sticky on "300vs600 test-e gains comparison", those guys gained decently with NO training and a diet of 1.2 protein/kg at such doses!!). Anavar is chosen for it's reputation of being the safest oral while producing some quality lean gains. Exemestane is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and the best among the other options like letro or the likes in this case. Search on Proviron and other stuffs. HCG wasn't included since the cycle is mild enough to be recovered for a first cycle only. Although one is definitely suggested to go for HCG on cycle to reap maximum benefits.

My Stats:- 27 yo, 5'8", 176 lbs, 3-4 years on-off training

I understand your logic, and for the most part it all looks good. The main thing I would change is to up the test to 500mg split at 250mg 2X per week. 250 is enough to completely shut down your natural production, and most of that 250 will go to replacing it, so your levels will be only slightly elevated over normal, however you will still need full post cycle therapy (pct). 500mg/week really isn't any harder on your system than 250, but the gains will be significantly better. AAS are not magic, do not worry about putting on too much muscle, trust me, you need to eat and really work your ass off to build noticeable muscle, even on AAS. 500mg/week is actually pretty mild, that's why it's recommended as a first time cycle and most guys up it on their second. I don't think you'll see much benefit from the proviron, there's no harm in adding it, but I think it's money that could be better spent, like on more test. Anavar is fairly mild, but 8 weeks is still a long time to run an oral, personally, I would limit it to 4, maybe 6 at the most. I use Liv 52 as well as NAC and ALA for liver protection. Your post cycle therapy (pct) looks good, but 2 weeks is a minimum, I would start at 15-18 days after last test pin. Even if you do only run 250mg/week, you will still be completely shut down and you will see some shrinkage, so I would still recommend HCG on cycle. It will help you recover faster once you start post cycle therapy (pct).

Last edited:
^^ Thanks for the critique bro. Really appreciate it. I am adding 250mg test just so as not to lose my motivation/mind during the cycle which people experience without test in the system at the same time get a bit of test benefit. I really want to see how my body will react. My base for the cycle is basically the anavar.

How much difference is there in terms of sides on a 250 mg and a higher dose of 500mg? basically sides like mpb and excess hair growth since i would be taking exemestane for the gyno ed, so not much worried about it.

I'm interested in hearing what other people have to say about this. In my experience, there is no difference. I've never run just 250, but I've done 500 and 600 without any real sides to speak of. From what I've read, most guys don't really see any side effects up to about 750 per week. Everyone always says to run test only at 500mg for your first cycle, "to see how you react" but what they really mean it to make sure you don't react, at least not much. 500 really is a fairly mild first timers dose. I really think you'll be much happier at 500, 250 will be a disappointment, but still have all the drawbacks, like full PCT and not being able to cycle again for months. Again, just my opinion, I hope others will add theirs.

I'm interested in hearing what other people have to say about this. In my experience, there is no difference. I've never run just 250, but I've done 500 and 600 without any real sides to speak of. From what I've read, most guys don't really see any side effects up to about 750 per week. Everyone always says to run test only at 500mg for your first cycle, "to see how you react" but what they really mean it to make sure you don't react, at least not much. 500 really is a fairly mild first timers dose. I really think you'll be much happier at 500, 250 will be a disappointment, but still have all the drawbacks, like full post cycle therapy (pct) and not being able to cycle again for months. Again, just my opinion, I hope others will add theirs.
What were teh sides for you on 500mg test e? i mean even the slightest of the symptoms you experienced? like bloat, shedding or excess hair? On further researching this topic people seem to agree that first cycle with a pharma grade 250mg test should produce decent gains, not to mention am stacking some var with it.

I was gonna do basically the same thing except with adex on cycle and test p 125mg eod rather than test e.

What say you about the prop instead?

from what i have researched prop is a good alternative if you can pin that often and endure pip. test e requires less frequent injections and pip should be low to none. prop kicks in much faster and hence you can reap more benefits in the same cycle time. as for adex, aromasin (exemestane) is a far better choice for such cycles.

Just take high doses of L-Cysteine for MPB concerns on cycle.

first time hearing this, will google and research more.

I can see where your coming from on the Anavar for 8 weeks, I myself am planning on doing this. Just be careful Anavar is what some would say mild, but anything mild can still cause harm. Just make sure to keep that liver healthy during this whole cycle. Water water water, maybe some cocaine and more water.

You are WAY too nervous about doing this, your going to give yourself psychosomatic symptoms and do more damage then good. You should drop the AAS and start off with a SARM at low levels, get acclimatized to the concept of adding PED's to your body.

nah bro, not nervous just too much cautious nothing else, did my first pin today.. was a cool experience..

Youve learnt fast man
Bump up the test to 500mg/week and the var to 100mg ed post cycle therapy (pct) should start 2 weeks after last pin f test
The gyno and bloat is diet and estrogen related use of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will prevent this

basically sides like mpb

now thats a way to keep a myth goin...
steroids dont cause MPB unless its genetic... if its genetic no shit shampoos or whatever will change the fact you are losin your hair someday.

i do have MPB in my genes, but even after 5-6 years of steroids, my friends who has never touch a single steroid, with their genetic MPB has less hair than me, so as we see, hairloss is genetic and the amount of it is genetic also.

now thats a way to keep a myth goin...
steroids dont cause MPB unless its genetic... if its genetic no shit shampoos or whatever will change the fact you are losin your hair someday.

i do have MPB in my genes, but even after 5-6 years of steroids, my friends who has never touch a single steroid, with their genetic MPB has less hair than me, so as we see, hairloss is genetic and the amount of it is genetic also.

Don't they put harsh chemicals in shampoo in your country? That's probably why you're balding, not MBP.

Back