In all my yrs of Protein bars......

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
I finally found one I look frwd to eating. I mentioned here before about the NEED2 Better Protein Bars and I have to have in the fridge all the time.

I just whipped up a batch, put em in the fridge(no baking!) 20 mins later and now I grabbed one with 16 oz Skim Milk and Im getting around 34 grams of Protein or more right before bed to feed the muscles with the fuel they need to grow!

I cant say enough about these bars and if ya havent tried em at least once, try em and you can thank me later!!!:jump:

gator

I was gonna pick up a batch of these last sale they had, what flavors do you recommend? I'm a sucker for pb...

I was gonna pick up a batch of these last sale they had, what flavors do you recommend? I'm a sucker for pb...

The 20% off sale is still going on. I like the PB ones made with powerbutter, or almond butter and agave nectar. But I heard needto will have new flavors like butter pecan and butterscotch sooN! They are so good! I have to stop thinking about them until my refeed.:nonono2:

The 20% off sale is still going on. I like the PB ones made with powerbutter, or almond butter and agave nectar. But I heard needto will have new flavors like butter pecan and butterscotch sooN! They are so good! I have to stop thinking about them until my refeed.:nonono2:

Damn....hmmm, I might have to try them :)

I can't wait to come of this Keto diet so I can start enjoying these protein bars again. They truly are phenomenal!

Ilove these!! as im sure you have seen postes a bunch of times here.
but i cant help it.
at first "I wont lie" when i saw i had tomix it up myself i almost didnt get em, thinkign ill fuk it up or it would be hard... but it only took like 5 min to make 12 bars!

I like adding in some ground flax seed, and extra scoop of nedtowhey + extra raisons ummm mmmm!

LMAO!!!!!!! I ran out 2 nights ago so I busted into his stash!!!!!!!Lol

It was all good as Ill have mine dropping tomorrow!!!

We aren't competing and in a Hetero way of course lol!!!!!

gator

Has any1 here made their own.. I had a pretty epic peanut butter chocolate batch going for awhile

Too much trouble. All one needs to do is add honet and 1'4 cup water, mix and High Protein bars are ready after about 20 mins in the fridge.

I see Need To added butterscotch and sour apple. I hear the sour apple isnt tart though. Gatta at least try em but my fav is the Choc Raspberry!!!!!!

gator

Back