in fridge or not?

joei rock

i went to the post office today to pik up my package ... got my first batch of Test E raw .. its been in the mid 90's down here for the last few days .. and my package obvisously sat in a mail truck all day yesterday during deliveries and i grabbed it today ..

brought it home and i have a bag of clearish yellowish stuff ... it is all hardened except there was still some liquid at the botom of the bag... im assuming this is normal cuz of heat and what not .. should i throw this in my fridge or just place in my closet? im planning on making my first batch tomorrow ..

I store it a room temp. If you want to put it in fridge till tomorrow, thats fine too. Makes it a little easier to work with when cold. Most say to not store in frig for long period of time.

aight kewl ... ill keep it in there just till tomorrow when i go to make my first batch .. then i guess ill put what i dont use up in the closet or something...

thanks for the quick reply .. hopefully all goes well .. im tired of buying UGL and worrying about shit being underdosed ...

I was gonna say putting it in the night before making, might make it easy to work.
Like the other poster stated.
How to store long term i never really looked at it too indepth.

aight kewl ... ill keep it in there just till tomorrow when i go to make my first batch .. then i guess ill put what i dont use up in the closet or something...

thanks for the quick reply .. hopefully all goes well .. im tired of buying UGL and worrying about shit being underdosed ...

So it's not possible for the powder to be underdosed? Or cut I guess you would say lol? Do you do a digital melting point analysis or some other sort of classification test to know this? Not trying to be a smart ass, just curious.

Back