In need serious lower chest help

milenko

Sic Phuck
Hello everyone here at Steroidology, glad to be part of the site. I would like some feedback as to if I'm on the right track in my quest to lose my man boobs. I'm 195lbs and have been working out off and on for 3-4 years, and have had to take a number of breaks to due injurys and auto accidents putting me out of commission for periods of time. I've been back into lifting for 4 months now and things are going in a positive direction, except my lower chest (or the chest as a whole) is seriously lagging. I've got fat deposits in my lower pecs and I am having a hell of a time getting rid of it, no matter how I train or how I eat its always like I've got a set of boobs rather than a pecs.

As my time back has been going along my progress in fine tuning my diet and training are constantly improving as well. I eat 5-6 times a day every 2-3 hours. My foods consist of chicken (baked), lean steaks, baked potatoes, brown rice, eggs (2yolk to every 6-8 eggs), and oats. Supplements are ON whey protien and ON glutamine, as well as Vitargo CGL. I've also just started week 5 of a test/eq/winstrol cycle.

I hit the weights without fail every mon/wed/fri/sat, and do cardio in the mornings on an empty stomach on mon/tues/thurs/sat. On my chest day I do a full chest routine but always try to concentrate on upper chest exercises, as well as always doing decline dumbbell flyes and dips. My chest is probly my weakest bodypart and I have been seeing improvements, but sometimes I get discouraged by the slow progress in my lower pecs. Thats why I'm doing so much cardio, my thought is that if I can lower my bf% low enough while increasing muslce at the same time then I can get rid of the fat without resorting to liposuction.

I know I've kind of rambled lol, any feedbacks appriciated thank you.

Could you give us some stats and history if you don't mind? Like cycle/training history; as well as height weight bf% age..

6'2", 195lbs. Don't know my bf%, I've got a small belly and the fat in my lower chest. Abs are visible in the stomach area. As I said I've been training for 3-4 years but have just been getting more serious the past year or so. The last few months of 2006 I had to take off due to and injury and lifes bullshit. This will be my 4th cycle since I started this game, but only my second recent cycle, the end of Januardy and thru Febuary I ran a 6wk prop/winny cycle to help jump start my training back up, took 6wks off and then started my current cycle which will run 14 maybe 15wks.

Begin your chest workout with inclines and work on benching with the bar a little bit higher on your chest. I have the same problem as you and it seems to be helping a bit though the only thing that will really help is time.

6'2 195lbs you need to get a chest first- So basically focus on the big three squat\dead\bench and grow as a unit.

Screw flys and heavy presses should get the job done.

Welcome and best of luck

heavy inclines will help your overall chest develop. Dips I find work the chest great, however I can't go heavy on them because of my shoulder.

outlawtas2 said:
heavy inclines will help your overall chest develop. Dips I find work the chest great, however I can't go heavy on them because of my shoulder.

I hear ya about the shoulder, I've got chronic shoulder problems myself. In fact during my chest routine I've got to split up my press movements because of this, what I mean is I've been starting out with incline bench press and work up to heavy sets, and by the time I'm done with them my delt(usually the right one) is enflamed so much that I don't dare go straight to flat db press for fear of injury. So in between my incline press and flat press is when I work in either decline flyes, cable crossovers, or the pec dec. I've found that after 4-5 sets of one of these my delts calm down and I'm able to then hit my flat press exercise.

Back