In your experience does raw powder vary in potency?

bmays

I got some great enanthate for my first brew many years ago, 300mg per week and i gained 25lbs and kept it. After that i got test suspension, was very weak. Then i ordered tren ace powder from two different legit suppliers with good reviews, both did nothing for me up to 800mg week. So my last 3 cycles have been nothing but pinning garbage with no results, wasting a few hundred dollars.

So, i am going back to test e or maybe c. What is your experiences with strength/purity? Are some batches better then others? Should i really try hard to find a trusted supplier? I don't want a 4th failure, its god damn infuriating and so stressful. I just don't get what this powder they send me in the mail is, who knows what i have been putting into myself for god sakes. I figure test is a safer bet. Can anyone want to PM me a source they have tested? Only interested in 10-25g.

I got some great enanthate for my first brew many years ago, 300mg per week and i gained 25lbs and kept it. After that i got test suspension, was very weak.

Hey mate, I think there are 2 possible reasons why you had better results with the Enanthate:

1. Your Enanthate was of higher quality; the Suspension was of low quality

or

2. Your Enanthate cycle was your first, so you had better results with it. Once your body got bigger (+25lb), the Test Suspension dose was not enough to give you the same kind of gain.

I have seen both cases from my experience, but #2 seemed to have been the bigger factor. For instance, on my first cycle, I was gaining an average of 1.5-2lbs/week on as little as 100mg of Test E with a horrible diet!

After about a year later and 25lbs heavier, the only way I could have gained 2lbs/week was taking 3-400mg Tren, 200mg Test C per week on a solid bulking diet and consistent training. This gave me an extra 10lbs gain, then my progress stalled again. The Tren and Test C dosages were simply maintenance.

From my experience, the only way for me to tell if my case was #1 (low quality product) or #2 (I've reached a plateau) was by looking at the side effects. When I take Test, I should experience an increase in libido. When I take Tren, I should experience vivid dreams, insomnia, increased aggression, and/or varying degrees of temporary erectile dysfunction.

If you experienced the side effects but are not gaining weight (but are maintaining), then it means you have reached a plateau. Your case is #2. If you get very little to no side effects and are losing weight, then it means your products are low quality (case #1).

Then i ordered tren ace powder from two different legit suppliers with good reviews, both did nothing for me up to 800mg week. So my last 3 cycles have been nothing but pinning garbage with no results, wasting a few hundred dollars.

Were you maintaining your weight on 800mg, or were you losing weight? Did you experience any side effects such as the ones I mentioned above?

So, i am going back to test e or maybe c. What is your experiences with strength/purity? Are some batches better then others?

I have had only one experience where the batch from one supplier appeared to be of lower quality than from another supplier. It was a Test P and Test E batch where I gained less than 4lbs in 11 weeks from a 500mg/week stack. At the end of my 11 week cycle, I switched to a 200mg Tren stack from another supplier, and immediately gained more than 2lbs/week and felt much different. Of course, comparing Tren to Test isn't a fair comparison, but when I was on the Test stack, I did not feel the strength or libido increase that I normally got from taking Test, so that was how I knew the Test were low quality.

Should i really try hard to find a trusted supplier? I don't want a 4th failure, its god damn infuriating and so stressful. I just don't get what this powder they send me in the mail is, who knows what i have been putting into myself for god sakes. I figure test is a safer bet. Can anyone want to PM me a source they have tested? Only interested in 10-25g.

Get bloodwork done if you can. It's the most accurate way to see if you're getting quality products.

Last edited:
I will keep this in mind. I ordered some test e. I think my body is just most responsive to test, curious to find out.

I will keep this in mind. I ordered some test e. I think my body is just most responsive to test, curious to find out.

I feel your pain, last 2 places i've heard of a friend ordering tren A powder from was severely under dosed. He was running 200mg a day and barely seeing the sides of 50mg a day.

Keep in mind though, not everyone has the same and or magnitude of tren symptoms.

I feel your pain, last 2 places i've heard of a friend ordering tren A powder from was severely under dosed. He was running 200mg a day and barely seeing the sides of 50mg a day.

Keep in mind though, not everyone has the same and or magnitude of tren symptoms.

Was your friend taking Tren every day?

I know from my own experience as well as from the experience of other people that when Tren is taken every day, the side effects are greatly minimized. For example, when I was taking Tren A twice a week, I got mild headaches due to the high blood pressure. When I was taking Tren A every day, I did not experience this at all. The insomnia was also gone when I was taking it every day.

Do you get any swelling or pain taking Test E? If you do, you might want to consider switching to Test C instead. It's painless.

And speaking of taking Test, are you taking anything to maximize the effects of your Test? By maximizing the effects of Test, I mean stacking it with compound(s) that would

1. Free them up, so that they're not bound to SHBG (the protein that traps and renders Test useless)

2. Reduce SHBG.

Proviron frees up Test.

Anavar (Oxandrolone)
(reference The effects of oxandrolone on the grow... [Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1993] - PubMed - NCBI)

... and Winstrol (Stanozolol) frees up test and lowers SHBG (by 51.6 +/- 5.9%)
(reference: Sex hormone-binding globulin respons... [J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1989] - PubMed - NCBI)

Was your friend taking Tren every day?

I know from my own experience as well as from the experience of other people that when Tren is taken every day, the side effects are greatly minimized. For example, when I was taking Tren A twice a week, I got mild headaches due to the high blood pressure. When I was taking Tren A every day, I did not experience this at all. The insomnia was also gone when I was taking it every day.

yup, ED pins. But it doesn't explain why he didnt have the single largest tren side effect of the heat and "carb" sweats.

Like I said though. I know not everyone responds the same to effects and sides of it. He offered me some but being just about done with my first cycle, I don't think I need to add that in yet.

yup, ED pins. But it doesn't explain why he didnt have the single largest tren side effect of the heat and "carb" sweats.

Like I said though. I know not everyone responds the same to effects and sides of it. He offered me some but being just about done with my first cycle, I don't think I need to add that in yet.

Hey mate,

When I did ED pins, I did not get the night sweats either. Sometimes, I do get it, but it was very mild. When I switched back to pinning twice a week, the side effects returned. This has happened to me many times, so I'm very sure this is the reason.

If your friend can maintain his weight on the Tren, then it's real.

Another thing I noticed was that if I stayed on Tren for too long, like say, over 8 weeks, the effectiveness was lessen. Not sure what the reason was... tolerance perhaps?

It's better to cycle off, take a break for a few weeks, then resume.

To the original question, I've ordered from a few different legit sources and there were definitely 100% no doubt in my mind differences in potency of raws, which sucks. May sound stupid but if you have some side by side the smell has always told me what batch is going to be what it's supposed to be and what is going to be 50-75mg underdosed.

The raws that are available these days range in purity anywhere between 30% and 80%. Don't believe those sources who claim to sell 98%+ purity.

Back