IncreaseMyT Updates TRT Log

Planning on doing the TRT by IncreaseMyT.

Just did the blood draw today, will take a few day for blood draw. Will update.

You all want photo log and updates? Weights pushing etc?

Stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 187

why are you getting on TRT bro? and yes id love to see you pic log updates!

Photos are always welcome. I rep for logs unless it tells me I have to spread the love before I can rep the same person again.

Photos are always welcome. I rep for logs unless it tells me I have to spread the love before I can rep the same person again.

Just uploaded photos on top post. You know how to rotate photos in the system at all?

Past Photos from 2007 then 2009.

Last edited:
Just did my video conference with the doctor. Let you all know it's easy. I even let him know in the past, I used gear before.

I I delt with the VA and low T with growing gyno for about 10 years. Even after seeing my testosterone at the very bottom of the range, E maxing range, every possible low T symptom and about 20 pages of medical studies showing epilepsy med negatively effect men I was ABSOLUTELY refused treatment.

IMT Doc beat me to "epilepsy meds are probably causing your symptoms". I've never felt so validated in my life. He Said exactly what I was telling endocrinologist at the VA.

Went to Iraq. I was with 1/4 Cav, 1st ID. POG 3rd shop. I ended up having to drive to get the parts I needed and put a couple thousand miles on the roads. Shit happened as it does and an IED caused my epilepsy and now in TRT.

Wish you the best my Army, deployed, forum and now TRT bro!

I I delt with the VA and low T with growing gyno for about 10 years. Even after seeing my testosterone at the very bottom of the range, E maxing range, every possible low T symptom and about 20 pages of medical studies showing epilepsy med negatively effect men I was ABSOLUTELY refused treatment.

IMT Doc beat me to "epilepsy meds are probably causing your symptoms". I've never felt so validated in my life. He Said exactly what I was telling endocrinologist at the VA.

Went to Iraq. I was with 1/4 Cav, 1st ID. POG 3rd shop. I ended up having to drive to get the parts I needed and put a couple thousand miles on the roads. Shit happened as it does and an IED caused my epilepsy and now in TRT.

Wish you the best my Army, deployed, forum and now TRT bro!

I am glad this worked out.

Here is some photos of the TRT.

Just injected the TEST C. Smoothest injection ever done! No thickness in the body. For sure no PIP. Pharmacy grade.
Everything was included, needles, syringes, hazardous container, HCG, TEST Vials. They were in prescription bottles, but for the photos I removed didn't want my private information out in the public.

In three weeks will know if the TRT is working. Right now just going to the gym and dieting.View attachment 567780View attachment 567781View attachment 567782View attachment 567783

Why did you get Barbasol? Haha jk jk

Did you get that "Christmas"/excitement type feeling opening the box?

Second injection went smooth, no pain.

Just got done with workout. Triceps and bicep day. Prefer separate days for those muscle groups, but doing FST-7 training for a month. Getting Fascia to stretch around the muscle. While pumped my arms are 15 inches around. Hopefully this will give a good measurement, trying to focus on whole body. But want to get that bicep built up. My triceps are larger the way it's supposed to be. 2/3 of upper arm is tricep and 1/3 bicep is natural portion.

it's pretty obvious when guys lift to look big and only look in their mirror. Huge chest and biceps but lagging triceps and back. It actually looks weird from the side and isnt impressive or anything from the rear.

Building triceps and back adds so much thickness from the side and also gives amazing width and size from the back.

Back