Injectable L-Carnitine mix?

PrinceDianabol

I have regular L-carnitine powder/crystal at home which i usually mix in water and drink. Im wondering can i mix this with Bac water and inject? Or do i need to buy carnitine specially for injections..??

I have regular L-carnitine powder/crystal at home which i usually mix in water and drink. Im wondering can i mix this with Bac water and inject? Or do i need to buy carnitine specially for injections..??

Adding BAC water doesn't sterilize the carnitine.

It's probably not sterile enough for injectable use. You could be fine, but it's probably not a risk worth taking.

If you were set on injecting this..Which I don't know why you would.. I would HIGHLY advise that you filter the solution with a .22um Micron syringe filter.

This will remove most all Bacteria, Most inactive fillers ( If there are any ), BUT it will NOT remove any dangerous viruses such as Hep-C, AIDS, Ect.....

Goodluck

Last edited:
Damn :(

Alwell just a thought. Guess ill buy some injectable then. I hate the taste of it and recently read one of austins posts that mentioned it being far more effective when injected over dosing orally. But not worth the risk to try and make myself imo.

As always, thank you for the awesome info guys... You gus are amazing

Damn :(

Alwell just a thought. Guess ill buy some injectable then. I hate the taste of it and recently read one of austins posts that mentioned it being far more effective when injected over dosing orally. But not worth the risk to try and make myself imo.

As always, thank you for the awesome info guys... You gus are amazing

If you don't like the taste put it in a capsule

If you don't like the taste put it in a capsule

Thanks for the advice bro, but the taste isnt really an issue i can put up with it. My only reasoning for it was for effectiveness. That and i havent yet tried out subq injections, would be nice to experience.

Back